Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

that’s what a bot programmed to use emoticons would say! >.<

2 Likes

Tbh I feel yeah.

It’s beneficial to get as much content as possible from everyone up to their standards they can provide.

I’d think everyone has their own standards to what they can do, so I’m going to base my reads off the content they make rather then what they didn’t make.

I mean do you think someone needs to have a wolf read on someone to vote them?

There are many ways where a vote can come in handy, and only one of which is voting a wolf read.

For me personally, I’m not afraid to vote when my heart tells me too!

Flygon Flygon

Don’t remove me please!!

1 Like

I like this

imo it probably indicates arctic isn’t very self-conscious about his posts, otherwise he wouldn’t have used the same wording kanave did

flygon feels carefree in a way that’s harder to fake

we’ve never played together iirc but it’s a good look

Alternatively Arctic KNOWS im a townie and so copied my wording because its the wording a townie would use there :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
Checkmate Arctic

2 Likes

so true

got em there

alternatively, they both typed at the same time and “it can be” is the easiest way to reply to that.

But yknow this is mafia so the simple explanation is never the case

1 Like

well

the posts were over 20 minutes apart

they were?

fun.

I would be lying if i said i payed attention tbh, my will to play basically disintegrated upon seeing a post cap

1 Like

(im still going to play pls no ban)

1 Like

alternatively i started making that post just after reading that post, which is what happened, though your read isn’t entirely valid because after writing the first paragraph i scrolled down and saw kanave’s response, thought it was funny how she used the same wording, and just left it like that

you have played together i think but i’ll wait more than like 5 hours after the game starts before i out who the alt is

can i suggest that instead of wasting your limited posts complaining about the postcap (which is kinda making it a self-fulfilling prophecy) you give some of your thoughts on the game so far?

2 Likes

0 toughts, head empty. Mostly because i usually read people by real timing (aka why i hate post caps)

1 Like

reads so far by reading things
I do not like this post by ivy

this read also feels made up

I also do not like this part of this post

this post will be very useful earlygame

why, exactly?

I mean rather I’m an alt or not, I’d prefer you not to call me anything but Flygon.

Flygon

yeah well i don’t like this read by Eliza

I was going to vote you here to continue the bit but then i realized that’s just omgus and wouldn’t be all that funny

1 Like

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho
But I’m doing it anyways the bit is more important :)

1 Like