Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

I feel like I’ve certainly failed at “not pushing things hard because I’ll figure it out in my own time.”
That EOD caused me emotional damage.

I had to ISO him to find the posts tho LOL I didn’t mean like a full read

A small townread, but he didn’t have much to read until after I got busy so I don’t actually know a lot of what he said
He’s fuckin dead now tho so reading him doesn’t matter too much I suppose

First of all, I think this is a fairly villagery read, so more town points for you. Not like you need them at this point (except in Penguin’s case, apparently?), lol.

Second of all… yeah, that is weird, you’re right. @Flygon What was your thought process there?

1 Like

hm

so why is your ‘whole world view wrong’ then?
you kinda thought he was town and then flipped town

or was this in response to something else?

It doesn’t really override what I was thinking but it does look like a weirdly transparent thread positioning thing I’d like explained.

I should leave the thread rn, will be back later.

im confused
i listed all of the people who arent flipped townies and werent on eliza at EoD :wowee:

this literally isnt my full solve
i have been quite open about this

im trying to use wagonomics to get a starting point
one or two scum
its not like im just going to fall back on this read for the rest of the game

my read on kanave already existed, to be fair, and i specifically wanted to hold off on reading flygon until something like this happened

arctic
i mean this in the kindest way possible
my tonereads are unnervingly accurate
and not only that
the treatment of wagons and eod both line up with my read

top wagons when you said that were flygon and kanave but fair enough i guess

eh he had a static vote on him for a while and then someone else joined
but also eliza became a wagon “extremely late” too so :wowee:

fair enough im just
weh
it makes so much sense to me its aggravating that it doesnt make sense to you

I had a moment of weakness and thought I was wrong about Flygon and Kanave. When we went to bed, my scum team idea was Flygon/Kanave/Vulgard (which I didn’t advertise because this was a 5-minutes-before-EoD development and my vote was already on one of them)
I don’t believe Vulgard is scum after his answers to my questions today but I still need to ISO him cuz I said I would

1 Like

Arctic when he didn’t actually read your posts

ahh
ok

ftr don’t think this comes from scum

I doubt w!guava would post about her worldview being wrong without previously saying what it was
imo scum would be self-conscious enough about having consistent reads that they wouldn’t do that

tbf I already didn’t have consistent reads but that’s besides the point

yeah

how recently have you plyaed with flygon/zorvo?

banger leak

i may be stupid

when i say it shouldn’t be used as a basis
i don’t mean it’s fine to use to get 1 wolf and not the rest
i mean that i don’t agree with it being used as a basis for like… any read, especially before we even know the flips of the wagons…

i mean yeah that’s why i’m kinda struggling. i don’t really agree with your poe, and i’ve kinda not agreed with your reads for most of the game, and you’re usually pretty accurate. so either one of us is having a skill issue or you are failing to push agenda. i feel like the former is more likely, but i don’t know which one of us it is

lmao this is such a cute way of saying when the day ended i love it

a common occurrence

its not a banger leak i’ve referred to him by that name multiple times already lol

I played an Umineko game with Zorvo a couple months ago

omg ty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

oh lol maybe I’m the one not reading posts

I thought that was a game for a moment :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

LMAO no I just hadn’t been told who Flygon was yet

1 Like

VOTE: ninjapenguin

i made a paragraph case on them, decided it was stupid after reading their eod posts and deleted it because i was basically just creating a narrative, but then decided i have nothing better to do

that said, i think i have the least reasons to think this slot is town anyway. squirrel’s posting right now isn’t bad

1 Like