Oh yeah, voting

I think Iā€™m done being depressed? Weā€™ll check back on that one later

Gonna trust Ashlynā€™s gut over my own and vote this instead of Flygon
Though once she wakes up and explains herself Iā€™ll probably switch off lol
VOTE: Kanave

@Kanave donā€™t fullclaim. ignore the haters

2 Likes

hm
does that change your read of their slot at all?

EOD lightning recap:

While I vibed alright with this post, I still want to think about Ninjaā€™s slot more today, which Iā€™ll do after my recap.

That was my new years resolution.

I mainly vibe with this post in hindsight because I feel alright about Ashlyn and Iā€™ve wondered aloud about voting Dum out, and Kanaveā€™s claiming vigilante or something (I want to doubt Proph would put a Mafia Vigilante in one of their games, but I dunno), and Shedā€™s a reasonable target for suspicionā€¦ sure.
Kanave shooting Shed overnight appears to be what happened last night, and that shot was extremely reasonable.

Iā€™ll put a pin in it and keep my eye on Arctic, sure, but Iā€™m not getting the vibes.

How would you say your readlist has developed, Ninja?

Flygon, hold on. Were you townreading Squirrel last night, why would you try to appeal to him second? Squirrel wasnā€™t even online at the time.

Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss, youā€™ll still end up between the stars!

:skull:

Kanave fired to confirm themselvesā€¦ alright, I buy this.

This was never responded to.

Iā€™d like to imagine Eliza was genuinely shocked to die here, but death seemed a long way coming.
Anyway, thatā€™s EOD done. I didnā€™t really learn anything, this was just a way to return to thread with a wallpost. To shame.

Oh hey, he did the thing.

nope! I still think their gameplay is suspicious.
If youā€™ve ever seen me play with Drinks: If you do something suspicious, Iā€™m going to think youā€™re suspicious, even if you usually do that suspicious thing
Also I donā€™t remember them being that abrasive at any EoD

1 Like

ā€¦you were expecting me to do this? why?

I wasnā€™t expressly expecting you or anyone else to bring up suspicion on Ninja, I just hoped someone might.

iā€™m also interested in the answer to this question given my position on the readlist :amogus:

oh well consider my vote an invitation to everyone to discuss the slot because i want people to talk about them more as well

1 Like

I didnā€™t even know you were on the read list because there wasnā€™t a linebreak between you and Magnus and Eliza. I thought that was one big paragraph about Eliza :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

fair

I noticed that too
tho the last time I played was offsite with a considerably different culture so it mightā€™ve just been that

i think skimming parts of this game, like eods or isoā€™s, would be the single most valuable meta source for this game given that me, vulgard, flygon (aka zorvo) and magnus were in this game

in particular i want to bring up zorvoā€™s early tunnel on arete and similarities to their push on me this game (but also the slight difference in that it is a little more muted this game) as well as his behaviour at eod4 where he tries to CFD me in anā€¦ again similar way, but slightly more muted

i looked at their eods in starcraft where they were a wolf and they didnā€™t really have this passion or desire toā€¦ influence anything really, and they were actually trying to buss their teammates at that point. point is they definitely have played abrasively as town - and you could make the argument itā€™s actually town indicative for them

I wish that wasnā€™t the case becauseā€¦ yikes.

But the thing is that Guava didnā€™t explain what was wrong
Guava didnā€™t respond at all to the answer to their question and it wasnā€™t to make a read
A townie can want clarification on thought process but thatā€™s because they plan on doing something about it
Itā€™s scum who ask questions and donā€™t care about the answer because scum donā€™t ask questions thinking about the game they ask them to look like someone who is thinking about the game
Reread Guavaā€™s interaction with Caspore and itā€™s textbook how to pocket a player who SRs you. Say ā€œletā€™s talkā€ and give them a TR but not one that looks easy, and expect them to reciprocate

I uh intended on reading past this point but I just realized my plans for tonight were earlier than I expected so I canā€™t do the ISO dive I was planning on but Iā€™ll get to that and respond to stuff after this point in the morning if I can sorry for being so busy

I donā€™t like this self-vote.

My vote has been vindicated.

If I recall correctly, the votes were 5-4 with me intentionally not pres-voting and a couple players willing to save me. I definitely didnā€™t need to go over in that game.

I just voted Squirrel yesterday because a lot of the alternatives seemed worse. Thatā€™s not really the case again today.

Can everyone please stop calling EOD terrible? The mere fact that itā€™s terrible gives vital information to work with, now or in the future, what?

While I can accept this reasoning, Iā€™ll just point out that Elizaā€™s the sort of player that villagers can convince themselves to jump ontoā€¦ so while youā€™re probably correct, Ninja could still be a wolf here with how quickly the wagon grew at the end.

Werenā€™t there three sudden votes on Eliza at EOD within a few seconds of each other? Thatā€™s how it looked reading back. In that case, Vulgard simply might not have had any time.

Dum/Wazza / Squirrel. Leave my name out of this.

Iā€™ll just break this up, Iā€™m not contributing anything of note here.

well thatā€™s not the case here. Sometimes Iā€™m just curious. But curiosity killed the cat and looking at my pfp this might not end well for me.

Now youā€™re pulling a Flygon. Donā€™t assume that just because I donā€™t respond to every single response to every single thing I say that means I didnā€™t think about it.

I didnā€™t expect her to reciprocate
THATā€™S WHY I BACKED OFF
SHE OBVIOUSLY WASNā€™T GOING TO STOP TOWNREADING ME
AND SHE DIDNā€™T
and you wanna say Iā€™m not thinking. Ridiculous.

me neither thatā€™s why I changed it

How is everyone expected to keep track of their postcount per day? Do it themselves, orā€¦?

I was thinking about that too
Iā€™m at ~40 rn but it seems a bit weird that we donā€™t have a new thread so we can see our new postcounts
but we already started posting so thatā€™s not really a solution rn I think

It depends on both of their alignments.

VOTE: Arctic

Then letā€™s see what you do.

Iā€™ll look later on why you think Iā€™m ever a wolf here as well as Kanave.
I think this is just a garbage solve tbh.

Me and Kanave are both obvious town, the PoE yesterday was garbage.

I have a secret wolf read that becomes almost lock wolf to me on an Arctic wolf flip tbh.

1 Like