Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

Don’t even get me started. If you really are a wolf then this is even worse because I’m doubting myself when I shouldn’t be.

[quote=“Arctic, post:1101, topic:3965”]

No because it’s one of the very few things he’s said all game that feels honest. This was one of my turning points that make me go “wait is this actually a townie??”

I have played
-many games with Kanave
-many games with Eliza (who is DEAD!)
-one game with Arctic
-one game with Zorvo
And I literally just met everyone else in the thread

But I hate basing my reads off past games anyway because
A. What if they just. Act different
and
B. That requires me to read games I’m not in and I’m incredibly self-centred so I don’t do it

1 Like

I know you didn’t mean it this way, but taken in isolation… it makes me laugh.
Like anyone else knows who the wolves are.

1 Like

Bruh my quotes keep breaking I hate mobile

Do you still think Flygon is a wolf?

i’m not a wolf i just wanted to sarcastically imply that the gamestate wouldn’t be like this if i was mafia lol

You saying that is the reason I’m doubting myself, you aren’t wrong that it would be weird.

meh i might be letting him off too easily here but i don’t think a wolf!vulgard would have much to be worried about right now. assuming he hasn’t been bussing the fuck out of squirrel, these would be v/v wagons if he’s a wolf. kinda feels more likely to be genuine

1 Like

Guava when he has the most posts in the thread and doesn’t get mentioned in this </3

You do have content, you just don’t have a lot of reads. Unless I missed literally all of them.

Dw I know that’s what you meant lol

VOTE: Magnus

Maybe this’ll force something out.

So my issue is that I don’t feel a pressing need to explain myself when I already understand my logic. Whenever I write a wallpost, or an early scumcase, that’s just me wanting to hear myself talk… so to speak.

I feel like too many people are villagery, which is part of the reason why I acted the way I did towards Squirrel yesterday and Ninja earlier. I think Arctic is Town. I feel like you were Town too, although I think you’d be less obvious at mimicking your townplay so… Flygon is Town, I’m not really convinced on townreading Guava, I want to doubt a Mafia Vigilante shoots Shending there, so Kanave’s Town in my eyes as well. Wazza had a decent entrance, but hasn’t much else. Ashlyn is Ashlyn.

Nah this gamestate sucks. Either the wolves are the ones not doing anything or town gave up after EOD1.

I’m not as confident in it anymore but I think it’s still likely. But I’m also considering voting into you and Arctic because you started the game trying to kill him and are still trying to kill him and I want to see one of you think about voting something else

What does this mean?

And I’m more interested in hearing who you think is wolfy.

What you’re asking is literally what I’m doing right now…

1 Like

True! But that’s was my thought process before you asked me that question
We have like 3 hours til EoD and I’m telling you where I might put my vote

yeah that’s fair enough, but i kind of interpreted you saying valid meant you agreed with it rather than townreading it

i think when i realized he was just pushing me for ego reasons and that he can’t stand the thought of letting me get away because i’m “a good wolf” i kind of swallowed the key to the door of my townread on him… if he’s able to fake his push on me as a wolf this convincingly then fair enough wp etc, but i don’t really see it.

this was referring to me, zorvo, and vulgard, and you’ve played like one game with both of us but that’s obviously not enough to be able to read someone well

anyway i looked at squirrel’s wolfgame game on m451 (october 2022, not that long ago) and he completely potato’ed there even moreso than he has here, so is he just town?? he has 46 posts there so i recommend reading it for yourself

@Magnus why are you pushing squirrel when like, there is basically 0 solving in his wolfgame that you linked in this thread compared to this game?