Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

Am I making no sense? It is late, I might be delirious.
You feel like the same player you were the last two times we played.

I’m not really sure myself. I want to flip someone… unexpected, to see if a wolf can be found from an unforeseen direction. Y’know?

So… I’m good with Squirrel and Ninja to start off with.

Though I just noticed this and honestly this vote is looking scrum-diddly-umptious cuz I’m literally no thoughts head empty about Magnus and I actually have at least something to say about everyone else here, even our four-poster Wazza. Like, Magnus was helpful that one time when I didn’t know how to unvote? Not really alignment indicative

1 Like

I barely read the game while it was ongoing, I just knew Squirrel was in it.

That… Okay. I mean, I’m the same person as before :joy_cat:

That’s kind of what I want as well, but refer to what I said about being a shot in the dark.

I wouldn’t call either of those unexpected, though. Maybe Ninja.
Why them?

If anyone hasn’t been convinced Flygon was town before please read this post
This is a player who believes Arctic is scum to their core and this is bussing (which is so unlikely based on uh everything else) that means Flygon is town

1 Like

I honestly dislike Magnus’s responses rn. It feels like he’s trying to sound reasonable over having genuine beliefs.

2 Likes

well can you read it, it won’t take long

What

sorry, *unless this is bussing
in other news I also made a meme
77s6ot

2 Likes

Squirrel because I voted him yesterday when nobody was talking about him and suddenly he’s POE, so my random vote was validated if correct. Pretty basic.

Magnus and Vulgard can I have GTH readlists from the both of you?

I’ll fall asleep.
I can go for it.

1 Like

Kanave
Flygon
Arctic
Ashlyn
Vulgard
Wazza
Guava
Ninja
Squirrel

I put zero thought into any of this.

Swap Guava and Ninja, maybe.

What’s your point?

Why do I feel like Magnus having Guava so low is scummy when I think Guava is scum help me

VOTE: Magnus

well i thought you read his iso, but you said you barely read the game while it was ongoing instead so it doesn’t matter as much ig, but i feel like he’s playing completely differently this game in terms of how good his solving is

this feels towny

That game was around two months ago, to be fair, on a site with a different level of activity. I originally linked the game to see if Squirrel had played anything more recent.

Because it feels like I’m making a blatant pocket attempt, I’d imagine.