Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

Making up fake reads is the best.

i’m meant to be reading squirrel’s iso in that game but i found this post much more interesting

6 Likes

Votecount

Squirrel2412 (2): Wazza, Magnus
Magnus (2): Vulgard, guavagudetama
Arctic (1): Flygon
guavagudetama (1): NinjaPenguin
Vulgard (1): Arctic

Not Voting (3): Kanave, Squirrel2412, Ashlyn

Okay so I’m pretty sure I already know what the answer to this is going to be but why didn’t you suspect anything based on the sudden Eliza voting?

yeah no magnus i don’t really know what you’re trying to achieve by pointing out these scumgames

in the old one, squirrel has literally no worldview and at first only makes reads from “this person is weird” or policy, except for one case which was still pretty level 0

in the recent one he makes one read the entire game based on wagonomics:

and the rest is mech talk , except for some textbook wolfy posts such as these

reading this just makes me feel like wolf squirrel would be way more obvious here? in this game he actually has… some semblance of a worldview, i think? at least based on his scumread of the top-posters. and his reads are significantly more thought out and frequent

yeah i’m not killing squirrel after this + the realization that they are unpartnered with like, my entire poe:

i agree with NP that squirrel’s and guava’s interaction is weird for w/w
magnus, wazza and vulgard are self-explanatory

ashlyn could be ig, but i kind of don’t think she’s a wolf anyway after that recent post of hers (@Vulgard do you have thoughts on that post? i want to say it’s out of her wolfrange but i can’t even remember what her wolfrange is)

VOTE: wazza

time to poke the bear

finished reading arctic’s iso in b&f

I see the point about how he doesn’t have trouble making up reads/playing confidently as wolf

he played that game way more aggressively, versus here where I think he’s been more reactive

1 Like

Was thinking about when I said I thought there was a wolf between Ashlyn and Flygon and I don’t know if I like that Ashlyn wanted to focus on me d1 as one of her susses, and didn’t want Flygon to die, then basically flipped her reads when we woke up. Sure there was wagonomics but it didn’t feel right to me when she was still consistently on Kanave and I don’t understand how I proved to be town by… being a stubborn little shit and not taking my vote off Flygon?

VOTE: Ashlyn

This feels more beneficial to me than where my vote currently is considering I have literally no opinion on Magnus (though I’m willing to switch back there and I doubt this will gain traction)

Like I feel like I should have died over Caspore and then I didn’t and suddenly Ashlyn was agreeing with me

where is everyone

Busy?
If I wasn’t sick I wouldn’t be on rn I would be in a class where I can’t use my phone

i think caspore was probably a PR hunt kill

idk it seems kind of silly to kill them regardless of who the wolves are if it’s not a PR hunt

though i guess it would indicate a high influence / deeper wolf maybe? idk

This means like someone people aren’t really suspecting right

yes
but i still don’t really think it matters since it was probably a PR hunt

so um
is that it
do you want to cast a vote

1 Like

oh
fucking yikes guava

you quoted this!
here’s the full quote:

guess who. fucking READ overnight

VOTE: guava

that is some MAJOR cherry picking that is NOT ever coming from town thirty minutes before EoD

here’s the previous quote regarding that as well
i assume you happened to miss this, too?