Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

@Wazza
@Vulgard
@Magnus

vote guava here
see above

why did you ping these people

magnus seeing those squirrel games and still thinking heā€™s mafia is kind of bizarre to me

people i am hoping are going to be around for eod that are not me, ninja (who is already on guava), or in wolf worlds i am mainly considering

well anyway that was cute and while guava has probably dropped to the outskirts of my poe i still donā€™t really want to kill him today

None of my reads were fake, some were just less confident than others and I said as much when they were. Thatā€™s what I was talking about.

Those were literally the last 10 seconds of the day, so I had no time to say anything about it back then. Today, I did suspect one of the people who voted Eliza there and I had some concerns about the other. Not 100% because of their votes, though, which is what you seem to be focusing on.

I just donā€™t think the votes were that important. It was Eliza or Flygon at the end there unless there was a big swing onto Squirrel.

The one about me and you?

I had thoughts about doing this myself.

yes

looking at AI upick has made me realize literally nothing magnus has done this game is outside of his wolfrange

I like the Arctic read. Donā€™t understand how it relates to me, though. Process Vulgard ā€œafter that?ā€ What does my alignment have to do with her read on Arctic?

It does feel like Iā€™m nitpicking, but yeah.

Just realized I could be misreading this.

still vaguely confused but this. makes more sense? i think? iā€™m sleepy

@Vulgard this was the question it was responding to

Arctic Flip Provides the most information for me.
I have the game locked with his flip.
Wolves will lose.

Flygon

Ngl I want to go Magnus or Wazza now because Arctic made a good argument for not being mafia here. Though if he really is mafia then Iā€™m going to feel terrible for not pushing on.

i went arc first cuz chronology and then kinda had half a breakdown

@Arctic How confident are you in the squirrel read?

Have you read any of his more recent posts?

i missed
post no.?

i linked the game recently, he only has 40 posts and they are literally nothingburgers and this wolfgame was 2 months ago

like, unless he was tanking that game i donā€™t really think heā€™s a wolf here

@Vulgard

Please just vote Arctic here.

I REALLY canā€™t ensure anything until he flips.