Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

Who’s your full solve?
Squirrel with what other 2?

I came back and read EOD and it physically pained me because what in the actual fuck are y’all doing once more.

I also really hate Arctic’s posting at EOD but that’s mostly because he ended up flipping town, however EOD has made me more confident on Vulgard being scum along with Squirrel considering how much he pressured votes away from him in a mediocre way that wouldn’t draw attention directly onto him.

Squirrel/Vulgard and I have no clue about anyone else, it could literally be anyone

kanave use an alarm that goes off challenge (literally impossible)
sorry I missed eod >.<
backreading stuff now

I’m a oneshot vigilante
feels like potiental lylo good time to claim that >.<

is there a reason we’re nto sleeping on potiental mylo?

ahhh yeah that makes sense
about that though >,<

Vulgard
guavagudetama
Flygon

Squirrel2412
Ashlyn
NinjaPenguin

Wazza

this is about where i stand
Wazza probably isn’t that much lower than the other 3 but the others i’ve had doubts on my reads and Wazza’s being pretty stagnant imo

you’re reading me as if I was in the game from day 1

try again

here’s where I’m at rn

kanave
flygon
vulgard

~poe~

ninjapenguin
guava
ashlyn

wazza

still working on the full solve but as of rn iI’m fairly confident there’s no wolves in the top 3

I know you said the rest were kinda even but like, Squirrel being that high is like eh, also let me go and find Arctic’s reads on Squirrel and Ashlyn.

This is under the assumption Vulgard is town.
As I still want to assume it cause Vulgard has been very Townie but I can’t help to think like the way Vulgard had treated Squirrel day 1 was weird.
Like he kinda just ignored him as labeled “null” and didn’t try to gain further progression on them.

See we can’t really relay on peoples reads cause despite Magnus having no clarity to some reads (or not from what I remember) Arctic was indeed town like he thought as was Magnus.

Ok yeah Arctic did indeed Townread Squirrel.

Interesting, so Vulgard wasn’t correct on the Ash part.

Eh I mean, there is this kinda town read but I’d say the it’s more like a town feel.

I’ll admit, I also felt town vibes from Ashlyn from their read progression during last day, however again there is limited room here and there has to be 3 wolves somewhere.

Flygon

@Squirrel2412
Going back to this read here.
Can you elaborate it a bit more, like perhaps show what parts of my post there felt solvy or gives you that vibe.

Also let me remind myself and everyone else to not clear Vulgard here, as much as I want to say he is for sure a villager, his push on Arctic gave me flashbacks to when Vulgard voted Marluxion in that one game.

Does this read still hold true? Do you think it’s Guava here?
@Kanave what’s your thoughts on Squirrel here?

OMG this progression sucks.

Although there is this.

Either way, I think Squirrel is probably one of the 3 wolves here.

Also if anyone is PR, please claim now.

@Squirrel2412
@Wazza
@Ashlyn
@Vulgard
@guavagudetama
@NinjaPenguin

I am Vanilla.

Also another thing I’m thinking is that Vulgard pushed for Magnus and wanted a Wazza alternative.

Both of which were Squirrel’s voters.

Flygon

Although if Vulgard is a wolf, wouldn’t the team just be Guava and Squirrel?

@Kanave
@NinjaPenguin
@Wazza

Thoughts?

I genuinely just think Squirrel is the call today they are also a wolf in many worlds.

Flygon

it felt like you were genuinely considering the possibility of w!vulgard and thinking about the ramifications of the post he made
there’s a progression from ‘hmm, that would be an interesting strategy’ to ‘why would he do that tho’ that I liked

not as much anymore
arctic made a valid point earlier that I didn’t have time to reply to (quoted below)

if there is a deepwolf I think guava’s the most likely but we never exe him today anyways

I’m vt

@Flygon
I recommend you also look through the m20 game on m451 and compare it to how I’m playing now

@guavagudetama talk to me about your reads when you get a chance

bleh
I’m definitely misreading someone here

cuz ninja and guava have had moments that I really liked and it can’t just be ashlyn and wazza