Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

No, I blocked you N1.

I should stop trying to multitask I’m remembering so many things wrong

Yo sup

Isn’t announcing my shot potentially problematic because in worlds where certain roles are scum they can interfere with it in various ways?

I thought it was over!!

This is what I said.

I’m only sporadically here rn but will be more present in a bit

Are you ok leaving either Era or Atlas off the table? That’s good enough for me, I’ll parity check there, and you have flexibility in your shot

Rune can’t be scum here I think, and if he is then we’ve probably lost already off that parity check. Which leaves Dubu.

The roles that can interfere with you are me and Rune.

I am happy to help you find me and Ai.mi, which should be enough for us to then win.

I am ok losing off that parity check if it’s Luna/Rune. I’m not entertaining that possibility.

:skull: :skull: :skull:

Tbh if Dubu is saboteur we really are screwed here.

Atlas_OS (1): Rune

Free donuts if you join me.

yeh pretty much

Does anyone other than Atlas have a reason why he’s a competitor?

Sorry about your rand.

Unless he’s with X I guess?

Like does anyone actually believe that with the way this game has gone we are going to pull a win out of our asses via night action planning, perhaps I’m being too dismissive but this just feels like sleepwalking into a loss

Why not just do whatever and let me shoot whoever, y’all are V reading me anyway, if I misshoot sorry in advance

Do you actually wolfread me or are you just trolling me again like you did before?

I mean, clearly we cannot actually stop you from shooting whoever, but we are possibly in melo here, and so I want to maximize the chances of us hitting at least one wolf so that we get to tomorrow.