Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

You are showing the most clear signs of wolf-trapped-in-box syndrome.

It’s pretty nuanced and stupid but probably in the hopes that we don’t do something to screw ourselves. Simultaneously, one wolf is probably chiming in occasionally while salivating and we don’t notice it.

What are they?

What are what?

We’re trying to avoid you fucking with Ai.mi’s check or Dubu’s block.

I told you to do whatever outside the claimed actions.

The “clear signs of wolf-trapped-in-box” that I’m showing. If it’s about the fact I’ve been posting up a storm it’s because we need to get this right?

I think we have it right.

Okay, reiterate the plan to me please.

I would prefer to hammer now as it means daystart tomorrow comes up with Ai.mi able to be active instead of potentially wasting more of our daylight hours for us to hammer while Ai.mi is able to be active.

If that makes sense.

Also if we hammer now I can guarantee to be around for daystart

Not so fast. VOTE: Atlas

X (3): Estelle, Era, Atlas_OS
Estelle (1): Dubu
Ai.Mi (1): X
Rune (1): Luna
Unvote (1): Ai.Mi
Atlas_OS (1): Rune

What happens if we make unvote a wagon?
And I echo previous sentiments, this game has been awesome so far. Great start of the year.

Visiting Era, this is Luna, they’re not killing that slot.

VOTE: X

I think X and one of Estelle/Atlas catches at least one wolf/dissenter and covers many bases. And I get to get my free read on Era.

Elim X
Dubu block Estelle,
Aimi check Atlas
Luna shoot Era
Rune switch aimi with someone.

Worth noting that really the only necessary action here is Luna’s (as long as the PoE I have is correct and sheeped by everyone).

VOTE: X

I feel like voting the person you’re already voting for emphasis is silly.

But I laughed anyway.

End of Day 3 votecount:

X (5): Estelle, Era, Atlas_OS, Ai.Mi, X
Estelle (1): Dubu
Rune (1): Luna
Atlas_OS (1): Rune

@X_OS has been disqualified!

He was:

X

X

“X gon’ give it to ya!”

X dominates the field with an unparalleled raw strength, using nothing more than his bare hands to send opponents flying from the arena. While he may not be the most mobile, in a close quarters brawl there is no striker quite as powerful as X.

During the night you may guard another striker, knocking out all strikers who visit them after you.

You may only guard a striker two times.

X

101 hours and 45 minutes remain in the Pro League season!

Night 3 begins and will end at roughly 2023-02-06T23:00:00Z.

@OSFM due to host availability, SoD has been moved up by 50 minutes, to 2023-02-06T23:00:00Z. Thus, actions will now lock at 2023-02-06T22:00:00Z.

If this poses a serious challenge to you for any reason, please let us know in your role card and we will instead extend night to begin at 2023-02-07T04:00:00Z, the next time we’re available.