Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

Hello competitor

JulietteEz

Mmmā€¦ Iā€™ll try! Though I donā€™t think being excited is inherently a bad thing. One can be excited and still do very well, Iā€™m sure.

What is this forum lmao

I would prefer proof if you were to level any such accusations at my sister.

Was it the forum that caused this? My condolences.

What are you and what is your purpose on this field?

There is no proof. It would just be funny if she failed to emote because she was a saboteur. If I were genuinely accusing someone, thatā€™sā€¦ not the way I would do it.

No it was my incompetence Emoticon_ThumbsUp

Nemu

I understand, and nominally many agree with you, but we cannot be ruled by emotion if we are to sort this in a logical and calm manner. I am happy to work with you being in such a state, but I hope you appreciate that some measure of process must be followed to successfully see this out.

That being said I look forwards to your excitement on the field itself, where we can momentarily discard these concerns of betrayal.

That said the way posts load is pretty cool, Iā€™m warming up to it

I have a gun

pew pew pew

When using emotes, youā€™ll need to remove the backticks - idk why Discourse thinks anybody would want to copy the text from within a code block with the code block formatting. Thereā€™s a better way to do this Iā€™ll try and set up, but Iā€™m busy at the moment, so for now just do it manually if it copies the backticks. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

What will you do with it?

Indeed. Excitement is a positive emotion and can be utilised to boost performance, however it can also cause one to overlook details.

ignore consensus
hero shoot
kill woof

ez ez

EraDeadge

Iā€™m whatever the hell this is:

Not tryna flex but I know thatā€™s pretty intimidating, no worries though Iā€™m a team player

As brash as always I see.

Youā€™re my younger sister. And you still have yet to learn impulse control, despite my best efforts.