Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

EraDeadge

This accurately sums up how I feel right about now.

I read his ISO, found things that made me feel things.

Besides, being confident is more fun than being all like ā€œI think this is a wolf, but uhhā€¦ I could be wrong?ā€

Itā€™s not a confidence issue, I just donā€™t know why you hold the belief that you doā€¦

And this doesnā€™t explain it. Are you going to play like this for the whole game?

Towards you? Possibly. Iā€™ve gotten into the habit of doing it towards you and habits are hard to break. Towards everyone? Unlikely.

Iā€™ll probably stop trying to do it towards you eventually, butā€¦ habits are hard to break.

Why is that? The former, not the latterā€¦

see above

No, I meant why specifically toward me.

If Kai was bussed it was probably by one of the first people on the wagon who dropped a vote for distancing and didnā€™t expect it to take off. Needless to say if he is mafia hold Drekar accountable.

I have no good explanation to my behavior. If you had a gun to my head though, Iā€™d say itā€™s because I have felt that youā€™ve asked me rhetorical questions thinly veiled as attempts to solve me.

I feel like I should probably read more into that thought I just hadā€¦ but I think Iā€™mma let it simmer on the backburner rather than letting it be my guiding light.

Votecount

Kai_OS (5): Luna, Juno, Estelle, Dubu, Era
Era (2): Rune, Ai.Mi
Ai.Mi (2): Juliette, Atlas_OS
Juno (1): Drekar

Not Voting (2): Kai_OS, X

the-voices

So weā€™re two away from elim.

Without someone hardpushing, we are unlikely to be able to coordinate an elim in any reasonable amount of time. I recommend people vote Kai sooner rather than later since even getting two more votes on them could take significantly more time than we should waste.

@Rune @Ai.Mi @Juliette @Atlas_OS @Drekar @X_OS @Kai_OS

I have a list of complaints and greviances but Iā€™ve been trying to formulate them into words and trying to think about whether those words make sense

Well, I am trying to solve youā€¦ youā€™re just making it difficult to do so.

I actually sympathize with this sentiment, but Iā€™d like people to check in before this happens.

Enviosity

Dubu is townie as fuck

Iā€™m bad at writing wall posts, so Iā€™m just going to give up on that and try to explain what I am thinking.

@Drekar your reasoning for thinking Kai is town based off wagons is flawed - this setup doesnā€™t really lend well to reading people off wagons. I also ask that you look at this post and get back to me about your thoughts about what Iā€™m saying about Kai.

People mentioned that they didnā€™t really think the reasons for executing Kai were good - I actually think that most people didnā€™t read my reasoning for wanting Kai executed, because I believe they are the strongest reasons for who we should execute today.

Kai has acted starkly different to everyone in the game so far, which is actually a tell that Iā€™ve used to catch scum in the past. In particular, what Iā€™m referring to is how it appears that they are acting like they are caring about the game, without showing that they actually care. I talked about this in my other post, but they made a comment about how I should be thinking Julietā€™s was pushing agenda against me. They did this without actually reading Julietā€™s posts - I know this because

1. Juliet has not been aggressively pushing me - she was actually questioning me and trying to figure out whether Iā€™m town
  2. A couple posts later Kai talks about how he changed his mind - showing that he actually just opened up the ISO that moment on Julietā€™s, not previously.

Their posts overnight werenā€™t great either, their post about how town already lost the game if they believe Juno not only sharply contrasts with them thinking they are the optimal day 1 execution (which is weird in itself), but also shows a feeling of ā€œwe already lostā€ that is only present d1 when you are scum and a scum is about to get executed. Scum getting executed d1 is really oppressive for the scum team, town getting executed d1 is not really oppressive for town.

ā€œIā€™d like people to check inā€ is a fine sentiment on the surface, but is a death sentence in a game with 12 people that needs 7 for elim.

You need the people to all check in, everyone to feel like everyone has checked in, then you need people who had already checked in but havenā€™t voted on a main wagon yet to come back around and check back in to hopefully vote, but by then maybe someone gets cold feet, the wagon drops down to 4 (3 votes away from elim), people start arguing, 3 days go by, and we end up back at a wagon with 5 people, but then we need everyone to check in before we take it to E-1.

See the problem?

Honestly, everyone HAS checked in. While I would love to let D1 go forever, that is a death sentence. We should hammer sooner rather than later, even if you donā€™t think the choice is a perfect one. Hammering in a timely manner today is probably one of the harder things town is going to have to do this game.

I know, but why?

Wait a minute