Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

:stopwatch:

Carry on lmao

Nice to see you participating more Dubu
Iyo how good is the game state?

I’m guessing you were checking my math? Yeah, it’s 7 for an elim today. Strictly more than half.

If we can hammer soon, it is fine.

If we can’t, it is bad.

No I just was struck with a sudden realization.

Oh, we’ll I’ll let you share the light when you see fit. Until then, I’ll be on the edge of my seat.

It’s outside the scope of the game and is not relevant

hammer!

hammer hammer hammer!

We need two more votes.

I’m not sure why people like anomyous games it just makes it harder to read people.

Great job

Why did you join if you don’t like them?

Nemu

I forgot how I hate them

EraDeadge

Really it isn’t the anonymous thing that gets me, I just agree with slime that I think part of the fun of anomyous games is alt speculating so not being allowed to do that is sad.

VOTE: Kai

This is E-1!

Hammer hammer hammer hammer!

Before hammer some quick mechanical notes

1. @rune don’t teleport anyone tonight as you may mess up actions and ur strength relies on late game swapping
  2. @era and @Juno f a watcher visits someone and doesn’t see a visit but that person still died, either trapper got them, the person who killed that person was strengthened by you, teleporter swapped x and y and the person who killed the guy attacked y while the watcher visited x, or watcher was blocked

that’s it
oh yeah and @X_OS I just recommend conserving ur charge unless u are confident in ur ability to know which people town won’t visit (there are a lot of visiting roles)

You dropped your /15 gimmick to tell people to consolidate on my biggest scumread

wtf is trapper? Do you mean X’s role?