Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

But then I would be dead myself…

Yeah, sorry for the confusion. If you watch someone, but that person walks into X trap, you won’t see them have any visitors.

I have never said that about Juno?

I did say it about Dubu though. I don’t think that slot is scum since they don’t care about how they are perceived but dong’t habe issues with policy lynching him since he is barely doing anything

I mean, I got to 15/15 so we can hammer at will now.

Dubu: Loudly calling for the death of a wolf, goading the thread into hammering, pushing to get us to end the day when ending D1 is probably about as much of a challenge as any challenge town is going to have to face in this set up

X: Dubu’s barely doing anything

I was actually going to ping you and give you a group of three people to watch over if you decide to use ur action at all tonight, that way town doesn’t get fucked up but I decided
against it cuz you are here

Can you give a list of three people that you don’t want to die, but also think that other people may not protect them? And if you decide to use ur action, then you would use it in that list. (That’s not to say you should use it, it’s just putting you into a group of people so no town dies)

Fun fact, trapper has never killed a single scum before

@Drekar please make sure to shoot tonight.

btw, you should hammer!

I might vote there solely because I haven’t remembered anything from them

And I think is a better lynch than Era

Sorry wasn’t caught up

It’s okay.

I recommend hammer.

Ok.

Era, Ai.Mi, Juliette?

Era and Ai.Mi is mostly because they are suspected but have valuable roles

While Juliette is actually opposite

I might hammer but first wait for Estelle

Sounds good to me

hammer?

VOTE: Kai_Os

End of Day 1 votecount:

Kai_OS (7): Luna, Juno, Estelle, Dubu, Era, Atlas_OS, X
Era (2): Rune, Ai.Mi
Ai.Mi (1): Juliette
Juno (1): Drekar

Not Voting (1): Kai_OS

@Kai_OS has been disqualified!

He was:

Kai

Kai

“You’re lucky you get to share the field with me.”

Kai’s a stunning hotshot whose raw speed on the field is only matched by his own confidence. His kit allows him to skirmish from a distance or pressure up close when the opportunity arises.

As the reigning Pro League champion, your vote counts for double that of any other player during the day.

Kaibob

158 hours and 35 minutes remain in the Pro League season!