Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

I am glad to provide shocking new material for all the viewers out there.

Thatā€™s fine with me

I assume it wasnā€™t anyone here?
I thought sheā€™d use it on someone in the circle. Thatā€™s interesting.

Dubu didnā€™t do anything weird last night. They shouldnā€™t claim their action either - non consecutive. Only claim if itā€™s relevant

@ Atlas

You were saying Drekar is doing things Saboteurs donā€™t, can you detail this read when you get time?

I too am curious about this

Juliette being saboteur and there being no other kill would be absolutely wild. Unfortunately, the truth is often uninterestingā€¦

my role is the most powerful cause I know all the shady stuff you bastards are up too

VOTE: Rune

Things Iā€™m looking for when I review D1:

People who wagoned Era
People who were saying Juliette was a wolf

Iā€™m likely just going to kill someone who spent time yesterday calling two obvious villagers wolves

my break ends in five minutes
Iā€™ll be back at 1:00 probably

It was specifically surrounding the way he was shifting his reads. I find it very rare that saboteurs find themselves capable of fluid reads, especially when it could easily be considered to be suspicious behaviour.

I will get quotes and information later if desired.

And to be clear, I donā€™t mean fluid reads as in ā€œChanging readsā€, as saboteurs are often capable of that if shown proficiency.

It is more strongly the sharp and juttered read changes as if sudden realisation overtook them.

Well poo

Idt wra even needs to state their actions Iā€™m actually mainly concerned about drakā€™s action last night

Why is ā€œSharp and jutteredā€ villagery and what does it even mean?

Do you mean he is taking hard stances? If so, why is that villagery?

Arenā€™t nuanced takes more towny in general? Iā€™m inclined to find those more competitor-like

Lily

Oh, okay. I see what youā€™re saying and I think I agree with you that I donā€™t need to claim, then. I was thinking I needed to claim because a thing happened.

I think something did happen
Canā€™t be confident but drak answer will clear maybe

Sharp and juttered, you can follow how they got there but itā€™s not gradual, itā€™s a sharp left turn.

When did I say taking hard stances?

Nuanced takes are often more competitor-like, how is that relevant?