Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

Yeah, I mainly want to know actions for now. Also, who spoke to Juliette. I’m assuming she didn’t noaction, since there is no downside.

Oh HELL no

TIME TO DIE

VOTE: Rune

I think I misunderstood what you meant by sharp and juttered, disregard

I don’t think I’m re-evaluating the competitor read on this basically ever.

VOTE: @Drekar

I’ll take that as a sign of confirmation that I’m right

i decided not to use it because limited-shot.

Fair
Right now the game is on stand still until Drak says something tbh

I didn’t want to coordinate actions D1 but I think the game is clear from my point of view (unless drask says something to throw me off and I have to reconsider stuff) so I think it’s optimal to order around actions if everyone agrees with me after drak says something.

Rn thinking that we force Luna to be on coroner (obvious why) , we have trapper on dubu (obvious why), we have era on me tonight (so I can make sure people are doing what they are supposed to)

you guys will see what I mean after drask says something

If Drekar is a wolf, I don’t want to be obnoxious about it, but I did warn you about not quite trusting him…

uh by Luna I meant the slime girl

I didn’t shoot anyone, anyone who is surprised by this has a very poor understanding of mech.

Even parity, there are plenty of ways for people to die though to shift parity to odd, eg. X, Dubu, Era, wolves dying
It’s not like a night 1 vig is necessary for ensuring late game parity. After I shoot I’m also basically just a vanilla town - no threat to wolves. Wolves want a night 1 shot when it’s most likely to miss rather than a shot later in the game - where they have to make a hard decision on whether they risk killing me, risk me shooting them, risk them taking actions to mess with my action risking them getting caught.

I will happily fight anyone who disagrees on this, I’m sorry you’re bad at the game, git gud.

That Kai wagon was awful.

Anyone who actually thought Kai was likely to be a wolf should feel horribly ashamed of themselves

Here’s your chance now to sheep me and grab the pelt before I have time to properly case

VOTE: Juno

The fuck do you not like about this post?

Being at even pairity in a game where we need to coordinate hammers effectively puts town at a huge disadvantage.

There are ways to the pairity can shift outside you, but the fact that you think a wolf dying shifts pairity suggests that you do not actually have the required mech understanding to tell people to git gud.

The probability of pairity shifting outside your action is non-zero, but relatively low. git gud.

Wolves are advantaged by holstering in this sort of situation, so while it is possible you are a town who does not have good mech skills, your actions are wolf-indicative IMO.

Day 2
3v7 today and assuming I holster and die before I can shoot
3v6 if I had shot and missed.

If we ML Day 2, then Day 3 becomes
3v5 or 3v4

If we kill the odd-night-kill wolf, then day 4 becomes
2v5 or 2v4

If we ML then day 5 becomes
2v3 or 2v2

In one of those scenarios the game is over. So - yes, wolves dying does affect parity. git gud, scrub. get out of my house.

Also, nice self-own with the “The probability of pairity shifting outside your action is non-zero, but relatively low”

Considering a successful use of your action would cause just that.

Or maybe that’s just a wolf claim insinuating that you don’t plan on actually ever stopping a wolf factional kill?

Dubu in shambles