Omega Strikers FM - Saboteurs and Dissenter Win

I’m just killin it with this roleplay and forum formatting

Atlas comes across as stilted to me. Probably because they’re roleplaying.

You should clap me, we should fight

If you’d simply listened to me when I tried to explain league process to you in the first place we wouldn’t have reached this point.

VOTE: Luna

Fight me

DrexPog

Think you’re 0/2 bub, lettuce dance

Onigiri

VOTE: Drek’ar

Drek’ar, I have respect for you as one of my team, but please elaborate if you’re to throw such trite accusations as “stilted” and/or accuse my sister.

When I do it, I’m cool

Also, I would appreciate any input on my consideration of Era’s entrance as overtly reactive.

I believe myself capable but in situations like these, it is more when we collectively look at things that we will be able to find the common threads to the saboteurs

This is the opinion of one who cares more about presentation than effectiveness.

How could you POSSIBLY townread someone like Atlas here. Their canned responses, their smug demeanor. Thinking they’re better than us with their ROLEPLAY and their knowledge of LORE.

You know what I think? I think it could be a charade. A thin disguise to cover their true nefarious intentions to undermine the integrity of this league and tear us apart from within. Or maybe they’re just big nerd. Who knows. I don’t.

And you shouldn’t either… unless… YOU are the infiltrator, the betrayer, the one who has come to destroy us. You townread over such empty reasons reveals your TMI. You have spewed Atlas as town, and have outed yourself as a woof.

Good game. Have fun sleeping with the fishes tonight. pew pew

Checking in

you guys are suckers for not snagging this guy as a mason partner before me

Style points count too

I’m in class right now, after which I have lab. Then I’ll start playing.
Until then I’ll read every now and then.

I see.

Do you have a take on Era?

I shall pend my thoughts on your play so far until you have the ability to play.

Style points don’t win you league games.

I will let my sister and Drekar sort out their spat themselves for now and will not intervene.

I like to win and have fun :P

Is this a real take on Era?