One Step From Eden JK9 - Town wins!

You said this and posted your readlist anyway, in the same post. I like this a lot.

1 Like

I posted the VC in my early post, to show what it was like at the time.
Brad voted Zorvo with less than a minute to EOD, and I’m guessing within the last few seconds of the day. The day ended with Brad and Zorvo tied with three votes, and Jaiden had one vote. She wasn’t in danger of going over, so Brad wasn’t voting to save Jaiden.

May pointed this out earlier. I meant D1 and D2 respectively.

You’re saying it’s NAI for Brad to vote elsewhere in an attempt to survive. I agree.
It’s AI for Brad to vote elsewhere after not really speaking much the first day, on someone he didn’t mention having a scumread on. If he figured he was going to put in the effort to make up for killing a vocal player, he would’ve done so by now. It looked like he mostly cared about wasting time, which is scummy.
(Could you outline your current towncase on Brad, with regards to his D2 silence? ISO Brad? I’d want to hear your perspective on why he’s Town in your eyes.)

Yeah, I don’t think you are. I was making a joke about how you hadn’t popped up in thread since I had replaced in.

1. As mentioned previously, I’d like for you to outline a more specific read on Brad when you get the chance.
  2. Jaiden voted Brad first, Furtive voted almost immediately afterwards, Ice voted 20 minutes later. Ice said it would be funny if Eliza voted, an idea she first broached, and Jaiden encouraged Eliza to vote, but was keenly aware of 5 being the majority. Ice retracted his vote, and Furtive later asked Ice and I to vote Brad. Still, quickhammering Brad would require three villager votes at most; do you think Mafia thinks we think killing Brad immediately is a good idea?
    …Well, I could see it, but the correct answer is no.

Townreading a player for mindmeld is okay, it’s fairly innocuous. These are okay reads, although I’m noticing a pattern here that you haven’t had solid impressions on these players.

What do you think my read on Ice is?

Alright.

Noted. What changes about your readlist is Brad flips W?

At this point, Brad not speaking is a scumclaim. I pinged him twice because I didn’t want a villager to give up on the thread, and I know that he could’ve been doing that. The way I see it, a villager should’ve responded.

Sweet!

Perhaps. I’m not convinced they’re a difference check, if Leafia’s a wolf playing into this, but knowing her playstyle I would’ve expected Leafia to wash her hands clean of an outed partner and try to go deep.

Putting me in a box, eh?

There’s a minimum post count specified in the forum game rules.

Jarek and I are the same person.
I’m okay with this readlist presently.

MY BAD I MEANT JAIDEN NOT JAREK

2 Likes

Not really commenting on this right now, but this would be a funny reveal given Zorvo’s shot in the dark D1 no post read.

Assuming you meant Jaiden.

I’d rather burn through 150 posts first, please and thanks.

Checks out. Good response.

Gutread then?

yeah his vote was bad so I voted him

This vote is reminiscent of your vote on Frost, only way earlier in the day. What makes this vote objectively different fypov?

Where are you getting Jarek from?

This is 100% bussing Brad if Brad is a wolf which is what I’m starting to think is the case. He wants Brad hammered way too badly to be a villager regardless of Brad’s flip.

It’s extremely wolfy no matter what the names are and it’s being honest. It’s like saying that the team is me and May 100%.

No. Furtive is. Nearly 100% certain on it.

Hmmm, tough to say really. GTH though, I’d say yes.

Villagery admission here honestly and I like the following explaination.

The only explaination possible is Brad and Furtive doing this to give Furtive towncred. See how Furtige wants Brad hammered asap? That never comes from a villager.

Maybe so he could play the game he wanted to play? Same reason everyone else wants to live.

Well, I was more awake by the time I finished catching up. Giggles

I never said Brad was voting to save Jaiden. He was voting to survive.

I’ll admit that I’ve started scumreading him a bit with how he hasn’t even spoken up yet. Also, Zorvo was his only vote option if he wanted to survive D1.

I think that was what Furtive was thinking there. Why does he want Brad at L-1 so badly? If Brad is a wolf, that just gives him the chance to swoop in and hammer himself, ending the day early.

Not sure. Starting to townread tou a bit though, so you’ve moved up.

Furtive will be lockwolf to me if Brad flips wolf today.

This I have to admit I agree with. He better have a really good explaination as to why he hasn’t said anything yet.

For now until that explaination comes…VOTE: Brad

Going to cook and eat an early supper now. Hungry Leafeon is hungry. :sleepingleafeon:

it is time… ULTIMATE LAPTOP JAIDEN INITIATE

1 Like

i have a laptop which doesnt crash when loading gifs now
prepare for complete annihilation

1 Like

i read up I just do not care enough to respond to anything
normally id have some kind of excuse but no
im at home on my best equipment
I just really cant be bothered
if anyone has any questions I might respond to them. idk
I wasn’t given a saucer of milk, vodka, or rare pokemon cards by any of you earlier so I don’t think I have much reason to now

Leafia is trying to set me up here…complete U-turn from calling me scum pushing town!Bradland to calling us paired. Desperate.

fell aseep

Wow imissed nothing. Thank you all for suspecnding the game while my consciousness asw suspended

1 Like

Ajyway this game soooo hard to itneractw ith when #1 wagon showsup not so I really canot do very much of much here. I’mg oing to go play mahjogn if the mahgjongsoul servrs are up

@eliza it would be very funny if you gave me hammer