if you need me put some milk out in a saucer or something
or vodka
or rare pokemon cards

1 Like

How has this changed?

its changed in the way in uhhh i don’t care

its not against the rules to have a magic 8 ball make my posts right

1 Like

Alright. Why do you read Leafia in a positive light, if you still do?

idk anymore
it feels like she should know better but also what scum hyperdefends their buddy like that with 0 backing

1 Like

I’m going to mark you down as “preflipping Brad wolf”, then.

@Leafia when you’re awake, I’d like for you to share your readlist. If you feel as though there’s anyone you haven’t really thought about in-depth, I’d love it if you analysed their slot as well. What do you think about Zorvo going over yesterday?

@BradLand my appeal to you is still on the table.

So? It doesn’t magically make it better.

That game had abilities and more scum than just two in it.

No. What’s happening is that you’re being ultra wolfy with this post right here.

Scum always has daychat in these games.

It isn’t because I’m a villager.

It was 100% real from me.

Explain. Not sure how I feel about your entrance here because while it feels like an attempt to solve, it almost feels like an attempt to keep possible push options open.

Things like that can be faked you know.

I’ll do that later when I’m more awake.

Slightly scummy if you ask me.

What’s wack is the unwarrented push on Brad just because he wanted to survive.

Brad not speaking up is the only thing giving me any doubts that he’s a villager here and if he’s a wolf, the other wolf is among his current voters 100%.

I don’t exactly remember what was going on at the time of that vote but selfpresing someone is voting to kill them. Not tryng to save them. I do remember getting a bit confusedvas to how the votes were going D1 though. But I never blatently make stuff up Magnus, not even as a wolf. I call them as I see them.

You literally contradicted yourself here Magnus.

Why do you want Brad hammered so badly?

It’siterally pepega reasoning to suspect he’s a wolf here. Plus, it grew too quickly to be natural. He can definitely be being bussed here and always is if he’s a wolf.

Please explain this vote.

I’m not afraid to face you.

Same with me. Well, replace asleep with not in the thread.

Hmmm, might as well.

Leafia’s readslist

Town

Leafia: Leafeons are always villagers in these games. It’s like a law of nature.
Brad: I was gutreading him town at EoD 1 and the sudden push on him just because he selfpresed suddenly seems like a super opportunistic push on a villager in an attempt to get that villager quickexecuted before they can explain themselves.

Townlean

May: The only other one seeing sense about Brad here and I definitely want her to explain her vote on me. Her explaination will help develop my read on her one way or another.

Eliza: I debated whether to put this in townleans or null, but ultimitely decided on townleans. She just has a slightly villagery feel to her this game.

Null

Magnus: Debated on whether or not to put this in null or scumlean. He seems to be solving, but it feels more like he might be trying to keep misexe options open and his reads on Ice and Furtive don’t feel real in the slightest.

Scumlean

Jaiden: I was townreading this slot until Zorvo’s flip and Jaiden’s first post of D1. It got me to thinking Zorvo might’ve been right about Jaiden being scum.

Scumread

Ice: He’s just been really scummy all game, but he does have at least a bit of villageriness to him.

Furtive: My most confident scumread. He’s been pushing blatently wolfy agenda this entire game. I’ll be shocked if this flips town.

1 Like

I don’t exactly hate Zorvo going over D1 as I thought he had a higher chance of flipping scum than Brad did.

1 Like

Friendship ended with Eliza. Now Magnus is my best friend.

2 Likes

Based.

Personally don’t like Leafia anymore as well but BradLand / Leafia isn’t Mafia / Mafia.

Leaning towards this as well.

I don’t know what any of that means but 1. Others are right about not voting them immediately so day doesn’t randomly end even tho it’s never going to happen 2. I think there’s a scum in Leafia / Jarek / May and I can’t see Leafia / May being BradLand’s partner.

@Leafia what Magnus said. There has to be 1 town on Brad, why can’t there be 3? If Brad can be Town who self pres’s EoD last 10 seconds and then lurks for the rest of the game then as Furt said, you can defend anything.

Crazy. It’s pepega reasoning to suspect me Furt and Jarek are wolfs here because we voted someone who comes on at EoD to self pres with no regards and leaves and never comes back. How do hosts even deal with this? Do they just allow it?!? There’s no min post count here either.

Not too worried about that yet.

True.

Readlist
Icet
Furt
Magnus
Eliza
Leafia
Jarek
BradLand
May

1 Like

Honestly Brad’s scum partner is just Eliza

1 Like

I literally answered that. Do you really think three villagers would vote Brad for this pepega reasoning they have? Why can’t one of them be a wolf?

You, Furt, and Jaiden and no it isn’t.

I’m the only one that is apparently.

Now to get a bit more sleep. :sleepingleafeon:

I would Furt would idk about Jarek

Among us sus

Everyone vote Bradland

cuz if he did it would be completely contradictory to sheep me

1 Like

BradLand (2): Jaiden, furtiveglance
May (2): IcetFeelsPain, Magnus
furtiveglance (1): Leafia
Leafia (1): May