Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Ya, see: I didn’t know about Millium’s claim.

did anybody try voting the host to change the voting system

Not me. I am kind of fine with the current system. Especially now that Kiiruma doesn’t want me dead for ??? reasons.

Not yet

I want to know why Boq has that big wagon

First: 2 votes isn’t a big wagon when we currently have 21 voters.
Secondly: His ISO is as NAI or even more NAI than TreeReapers.

/vote demonic_hostbot

I feel like Boq probably isn’t a packwolf of any sort. The wagon on him feels like a gamestate copout. He can flip wolf but if he flips some sort of wolf then I don’t think he has partners, at least not among the people who are able to post rn.

Not really, seeing as Boq has 2 votes last time I checked.

-CRichard

i dont think there is really a scum faction that knows their teammates/has a wolf chat atm

the closest thing is maybe like, 2 spies or something

BTW has Whysper posted at all today?
I could swear that she hasn’t, yet maybe that has changed.

-CRichard

I misinterpreted it seemed to me that he has more votes

Maybe by the end of the game I will get used to the forum :frowning:

Like, let’s be honest here. Boq hasn’t done anything and will probably continue not to do anything. It’s not alignment indicative for him. He can flip literally anything and in most cases he probably just flips villa.

The reason I argued Whysper was wolfier largely revolves around Onion saying she was wolfy in the neighborhood chat, and the fact there was an actual dropoff in her posting.

2 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong, yet Boquise from reputation is a decent town player from what I’ve heard.
Yet if they are town, then their 0 posting is going to be a problem. I’d rather that he makes it known he is town without a flip ideally.

-CRichard

I feel like Ichogo is probably a villager.

He’s not a potato wolf, if you’re trying to imply he’s polarized.
That’s why I’m arguing him no-showing is unlikely to be related to alignment.

i’m happy to just kill whysper and see what happens

i’d still like for onion to claim their alignment though

and i also want to see if us voting the host changes the voting system

That’s right!

I get that this is a bastard multiball mash, but a partnerless [evil] seems pitiful. It would be like a Serial Killer who needs to kill two dozen players.

To my knowledge, only based is unable to speak as they are being “kidnapped”. Rather than “not being able to speak”, I think that -regardless of what Boq is- “nobody is bothered to speak”.

Because… y’know, bastard multiball mash = information overload.

I would like to at least let Whysper post today, because I know she can towntell.

Has Whysper claimed her day phase? Ours is long as heck. We have all the time in the world to wait.