Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I counted 8 voting system changes so far, and 7 host votes.
Maybe “vote fortressoflies” counted as a hostvote…?

No, I don’t think so. It actually describes what has to happen for them to be targeted. But again, I don’t really want to give that part away because then it makes my ability kind of useless :slight_smile:

see i wish they hadn’t done this because now we don’t know if it was voting the host or voting osie that triggered it

That’s a thought which might work.

Testing!

/vote fortressoflies

Number of host votes: 6-8

6 Vote system changes,

so I guess voting for Silviu/Host or anyone other than Spectatochat doesn’t count.

Poor Silviu, maybe they are the true evil of this game

Okay, I’m convinced at least that voting Osie would change the voting system.

~Solic

2 Likes

Two of those has 2 voting system changes in them

1 Like

huh
but whysper hasn’t had a night 2 yet

Good gravy another thing that does not compute.
-TGT

Yeah, not sure if it would have affected both nights. The ability does have a part saying for as long as they are doused in blood. So maybe it stays on the one person until I get a chance to switch.

can we not try and change it again though it is on a pretty good system right now

Technically speaking it could be Whysper submitted early, and then it applied to both our nights for whatever reason

I’m just gonna ask osie

But it is a night ability, so I guess it will be a long time before I get to do it for someone else :slight_smile:

Yeah, I did submit it early as a placeholder so I didn’t forget. Then I decided to just leave it.

I’ve been told that I was doused just before the start of second day 2 lol

1 Like

Oh we weren’t supposed to be doused in blood before first D2 that was changed

1 Like

So we were actually supposed to be doused in blood on our n2 I think, and on that night only, not night

Not night 1

…yeah i give up

If we find out how we can change the voting system, that’s good for us, no?

Once we know how to do it we can just cycle through the voting systems until we get something good.

Or until we run out of voting systems