Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Oh okay, I see. I suppose people might get mad if this turned into just an escape room game :slight_smile:

im already annoyed, idk what im doing

2 Likes

at this point i think the game is just some weird team battle royale game

thats literally it

1 Like

also im still partially connected to Arctic, though I don’t know how exactly I am supposed to help him for these benefits I may get

Oh yeah, I assume I still have Rivals, but still not sure what to do to impede them

This is probably not that relevant to you, but I received a message that S&K was my rival and now they apparently never were my rival when I asked again if Fate was still a rival.

When I pointed out the apparent contradiction I was hit with one of these :person_shrugging:

excellent

Why does dousing someone with blood sound like a protective ability to you…?

~Solic

Well, because it says it makes them harder to target. I guess it is a shaman protective thing. :slight_smile:

@Whysper
who have u doused so far again?

Just TwoPlayersAndAOnion

Host Announcement

Plurality voting has changed to Ranked.
Plurality voting has changed to Soft 33%.

Plurality voting is Soft 33%. At the elimination deadline, the player with the most votes is eliminated if they are being voted by 33% or more of players.

Votecount coming soon.

Yay, voting change.

2 Likes

When is elimination deadline now that we have the varying day phases? Just every 24 hours or something?

Perhaps it is voting the host that changes the voting system…?

Two changes and two host votes…

This one is like not awful to have, so I propose we keep it for now. While someone who is productive checks if this holds for prior vote changes

~Solic

3 Likes

Why did u not mention this in Rivals Chat?

We were doused with blood on both n1 and n2

So

Maybe fine idk

Host Announcement

In the meantime, any small errors in the previous votecount have been fixed.

Oh yeah, I didn’t get a chance to get back to the chat. And now that I have a little time before bed, I thought it best to stay with the main thread.

We should keep voting on Ranked. It’s the most fair & reliable way to vote.