Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

This should be a you, if you spell it out fully.
But also you should have included an ‘and’ inbetween watched and tracked.

This should have a comma between the Wait and where.

Also should be ‘you’ not u

*What

There wasn’t a question, so there shouldn’t be a ?

This first of all doesn’t make sense.
But on a technical level there’s just too many u’s and it should be spelled out in full

Should be you instead of u
Should be gave instead of ‘given’ and some more on top of that to make it a coherent sentence.

That ‘Are’ shouldn’t be capitalised and there’s the ‘u’ mistakes

No punctuation at the end, no question mark for a question, should be you, not u.

amfis isn’t a word, should be mafia based on the context. But it’s wrong.

Should be ‘you’ not u

You, not u

Neither should be followed by a comma.

u should be you, ‘dont’ needs an apostrophe for don’t and should be your, not ur.
Multiple sentences also start with only a lowercase letter, not a capital letter.

Such as this one, which lacks it.

And this one, also lacking the capital.

@Osieorb18
And I’m fine for a bit now after this, so ty~

Should be a comma between it and I.

Should start off with a capital.
And also there should be a question mark at the end

Capital at the start is needed.
Also apostrophe for that’s.

Capital at start…

Should be ‘Ask about’ or ‘Ask for’
Just saying ask is less correct.

Should have a question mark at the end of the first sentence and full stops in the other ones.

Should have a comma after the Lukundo.
Also it’s only one empire, one team. So it shouldn’t be ‘Empires’

Medoc is a wine, so not a thing to eat.
The ‘a’ is not capitalised in ‘A pet eagle’ despite the other sets having capitalisations after another.

No capital.

No capital.

Should have a comma after ‘OMG’ and an ‘is’ after getting.
Plus should have a ‘that’ after bad.

Kyo should have a capital since it’s a name.

There’s no question mark at the end.

Question mark is missing.

Should be a comma between ‘happens’ and obviously since otherwise it sounds like if it obviously occurs, they’ll do it instead of obviously intending to do it if it happens

No question mark
And needs to be a space between ‘ascum’

2 questions, neither with question marks.

No question mark.

Needs a comma after voting and a question mark at the end.

No question mark

No question marks.

Should be are, not is for the sentence starter.

There’s no comma between partner and our

No capital despite Kyo being a name.

No question mark at the end despite it being a question.

This… literally does not make sense if you just read it normally.
There should be a comma between yes and you.
And this sentence shouldn’t even exist in the first place.

No capitals.

No capitals.

Needs a capital at the start.

Capital should be used for the second sentence since the first one trailed off with a …

*Sonia (Also wrong in general. But anyway…)

Capital for starting a setence.

This whole ISO just seems like a…

@Osieorb18

Dawn of Day 2 (Again)

The moon is still hovering overhead.

“This game is something else. Literally whatever you know about mafia… Just throw it away for this one game.”
From Tsumugi on “Osie’s Unreliable Mods”, December 23, 2019

Day 2 has started for the following players:

@based @Boquise @FoolsGold @KurosakiIchogo @SeonRichard @TownMisleaders @TreeReaper @Whysper

TwoPlayersAndAOnion and DkKoba would have died during Night 1. BUT THEY SOMEHOW SURVIVED. They were Rebel Dreaming God and Rebel Archaeologist.

These players are on Night 2, and therefore cannot vote or be voted, cannot post in the thread, and do not count for votes for as long as it is Night for them:

@DkKoba @TheLukundo @Chihiro @Zone_Q11 @Tilgarial @Millium @OwlsWriteLetters @SpectatoChat @TwoPlayersAndAOnion @Kiiruma @beancat @FateShirou @SkillIssue @ATNoLeafia @TimHortons @DunkinDonuts

With 8 voting/votable players, it takes 6 votes to eliminate by majority.

Plurality is still “Plurality Midday”. During the Day, if 50% or more of awake living players are voting, plurality is checked. Minority Plurality still applies, so the player with the least non-zero number of votes will be the presumptive elimination.

If Majority or Plurality-Midday are achieved, the Day ends for ALL players for whom it is Day.

Please link posts in which you vote in the voting thread

The next activity check will be 2022-04-05T19:30:00Z

something something awake players not living players

OK! I (one member of the hydra) and a few others (some also members of the hydra) are of the opinion that this is a puzzle and not a brawl.
There may be a way for everyone to win, and given the lack of deaths there may not be a way for anyone to permanently kill anyone else.
There may also be a hard time limit of 18 Day Phases, at which point if the puzzle is not solved we ALL lose.

I’m listening
Do you think, in that case, there’s any way to strategically target players based on the length of their day/night phases and not based on their factions or wincons, and try to get it so that all of us are in the same phase at the same time?

Oh and I’m Windward if anyone was wondering

Same phase might do it, but I suspect that the actual answer is to get everyone into compatible alignments. Such as Town-alike/benign Neut/etc.

1 Like

I is Trisscar btw. Greetings.

1 Like

I have some information that I acquired that at least I have some hidden abilities. Considering the flips that are not flips, I am guessing that I’m not the only one… dare I say everyone has some hidden abilities.

Note I know I have more abilities, but don’t know about alignments.

1 Like

Ah ok, I was wondering who I was talking to xD
Yeah, aligning compatible factions seems like a plausible theory too
I was more thinking the day/night phases are what cause the different factions, and we want to find the root source of that

Hmmm, point. Shall have to think on that.

Also somebody bit off my left arm…

arctic here
i cannot post until a few more hours than now but i have a lot to say and i do not want to be silenced again for another 48 hours
therefore it is important that NO ONE VOTES since with 8 of us awake it only takes 4 votes (ON ANYONE) to end the day

will post more soon when i can, but i believe our current best course of action is to see what happens when we flip someone who died and was converted to mafia - they may be converted again to something else

2 Likes

That’s interesting, but do you know what sort of hidden abilities they are? Are they just like normal role abilities but not in your rolecard, or do they somehow interfere with some core mechanic of the game (like changing the vote system or phase lengths)?

most of you seem pretty sensible so it shouldn’t be an issue until the others wake up, but yeah please don’t vote until i’ve said everything when i’m back at a computer

1 Like