Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

@Tilgarial @TreeReaper You may talk here as long as Day 6 is ongoing.

— MafiaBanMaster

Hiii, I wonder if main thread will notice us.

~Solic

3 Likes

Feels good to be back on the OG forum.

~Solic

1 Like

Sooooo ronery

~Solic

1 Like

Day 7 Start

“AHA! There’s the reset button. I’m back! Stupid robot.” - Osie

Osie has regained control over the game.

@Millium has returned to life.

@beancat has died. They were Neutral Mathematician.

Day 7 Starts Now.

Day 7 Elimination Deadline: 2022-04-20T01:00:00Z

With 6 players, it takes 4 to eliminate by majority and 2 to eliminate by plurality.

@Tilgarial @Millium @Whysper @OwlsWriteLetters @TreeReaper @TownMisleaders

okay this is very good actually

im just hoping millium is still mafia

I was seething reading seonrichard’s reason for the wolf being me/owls/treereaper because we don’t have claimvigs when the reason you get a claimvig is for claiming your flavor, which neither me nor treereaper have done lmao (and on top of that owls did claim their flavor and has a claimvig)

the entire thing is just rubbish

anyway the only semblance of a read i have is that it’s still tilgarial

1. lack of concern over the wagons despite their townread being the top wagon for most of the day, didn’t place a vote until much later
  2. showed no real remorse for accidentally hammering tsumugi when we thought he caused the hammer
  3. refusal to use the modkill doesn’t make sense from a good pov when they could die and not be able to use it, scum would want to keep it around to use later for a free win in xylo
  4. has shown no actual scumread/scumhunting outside of an unfounded paranoia read on my slot which just reads as OMGUS

that kill obviously wasnt scum, so does world 2 town just not have a factional kill?

also, i received a message last night but i haven’t opened it yet and i don’t know if i want to, it might be something bad

Still mafia, everything is the same including all my tokens still, except my role pm showed up as Mafia Nameless this time, which probably has to do with me still missing the bodypart I lostk

1 Like

I mean we can assume one of the neutrals is evil, if a fsctionals kill exists, they are holstering because???

I have no idea what the Seon’s head conclusion was to there being an evil in u 3

the only neutral claim died

everyone alive is mafia claim except treereaper who is supposedly still village

Ohh so now you dislike Tilg, as if anything has actually changed

Though it’s exponential worse now that he didn’t use the ability he said he had

The fact is, two people were top trains almost entirely because of the hated modifer, and just decided to vote in those, there wasn’t ever any attempts to solve, just call people townie or using neutrals as a reason to ignore them

I thought tilg was neutral?

no, everyone has their core role now and everyone claims M alignment (forgot it’s censored) except treereaper

so yes, something quite literally “has actually changed” lol

Im pretty sure Cheese was lying about something, else idk why he would claim the mechanic revolving around recruiting

idk but speculating on the dead neut’s role seems pointless to me