Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

i mean good
you know what i mean

1 Like

I thought the day was ending, lol
TM had posted a votecount with a tie between tsumugi and seon at 5, and it was the very first thing I saw coming into thread.
I was not aware/realize it would hammer with another vote.
The only reason it didn’t; was because somebody else had used a day vig like ability to take out one of the voters earlier; so it was still at 5 votes instead of 6, in the end

unless it is treereaper’s core role then the only people i can see being evil atm are wisp and maybe tilga but im not even confident on the latter anymore

im thinking it could be wisp because remember when onion said his wincon was to make sure their teammates get their core role, then dkkoba (who was part of onion’s faction) started gunning for wisp the moment he came back to life

1 Like

dkkoba was also evil and got revived, so… lol

1 Like

we forgot to ask based what their telephone role actually did, and that information would have been useful since it was the mafia version of dkkoba’s role

1 Like

/vote Whysper

Going ahead and putting this in to make sure

Forgot about that. That really was strange how it was really the only thing DkKoba did when they returned and with no explanation. Your theory makes a lot of sense.

wasn’t my flip colored?

DkKoba had 2 colored flips

Though yes, the 2nd role was redacted at first and shown later as Town

1 Like

So things seem slightly different

Wasn’t the second also redacted, though?
Although we don’t actually know if it is related, but I’m pretty sure it was the only time there was a redacred flip

1 Like

sounds like a fight I can’t really win

pretty much but im a bit weirded out by how you didnt even try to lol

…owl didn’t either, lol

whats crazy is that u all think that koba me and onion all have core roles in the same faction
#GameBalance

even two was overkill honestly, so like i said its not a battle I could win
given Koba revived as town

shit i could have just accepted the revive, I wonder where we would be
im not going to piss and moan anymore, but if we lose because of this, y’all abunch of memes

what do we even do

idk, idk what we are even looking for

Whysper self voting makes literally no sense to me

wouldnt be the first time a flip has changed, because idk what happened to Burq’s flip