Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Though yes, the 2nd role was redacted at first and shown later as Town

1 Like

So things seem slightly different

Wasn’t the second also redacted, though?
Although we don’t actually know if it is related, but I’m pretty sure it was the only time there was a redacred flip

1 Like

sounds like a fight I can’t really win

pretty much but im a bit weirded out by how you didnt even try to lol

…owl didn’t either, lol

whats crazy is that u all think that koba me and onion all have core roles in the same faction
#GameBalance

even two was overkill honestly, so like i said its not a battle I could win
given Koba revived as town

shit i could have just accepted the revive, I wonder where we would be
im not going to piss and moan anymore, but if we lose because of this, y’all abunch of memes

what do we even do

idk, idk what we are even looking for

Whysper self voting makes literally no sense to me

wouldnt be the first time a flip has changed, because idk what happened to Burq’s flip

who the hell is burq

ive gotta be awake in 7 hours so theres no way im staying up for another 2 for this eod

@Millium what is your role name

also what does your role do? I remember Millium had 0 words in said role the first time around ~ Gorta

Mafia Token, aka a vanilla, with a bunch of tokens, aka items

i still have my watch, my fruit vendor, my doctor, my commute, my motivator, and my messenger

the vigilante shot I still have which was an extra item given to me by the rule I presume, and after I got my core role, I was told my “leg” was eaten so my flip would show up as Mafa , and when i got my original role pm again, this time it was called, Mafia

other than that, nothing has changed

boquise is what i meant, his original role flipped as SK but if u go and look back, that’s not what it says anymore

ok i dont actually care i just wanted to make sure you were able to be claimvigged tonight if i wanted lmao

Watch is literally just a watcher shot, sees who targets my target
my fruit vendor just gives out a specific fruit, which gives player an “eat me” action, it does not clarify what it does, only that it will disappear after being eaten

doctor lets me protect someone

commute removes someone from the game during the night, allowing me to talk to them privately, as well as roleblocking them, and all actions on them

motivator lets someone use one of their “tokens” twice, whether or not its used up, so its possible i could allow someone to vig again, who knows

my messenger just lets me send a 100 word message to someone

and we all know what the vig does

i mean u can try to, but im certainly not going to allow u too, lol