Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Vote: Game Over

Vote: Game Over

" Alright, I’ve been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade! Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons; what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down… with the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down! "

2 Likes

Reee

Game Over

We made it. We finally made it. It’s done.
:shrug:
:people_hugging:

The game has ended.

The Cult has won. Congratulations @beancat @FateShirou @Millium.

Many thanks to everyone who took part in this insane behemoth of a game.

@FoolsGold @Ruby Trisscar @Lemonfairy @TiggerBane @DkKoba @MathBlade @TheLukundo @Zone_Q11 @Boquise @Tilgarial @Millium @KurosakiIchogo @Whysper @based @min @WindwardAway @OwlsWriteLetters @NANOOK @Lumi @SeonRichard @seon @CRichardFortressLies @SpectatoChat @Cream @Joker @Lissi @Psyx @TwoPlayersAndAOnion Dolby Raskolnikov @TheGoldenChumley @Kiiruma @beancat @TreeReaper @Solic @Gorta @FateShirou @TownMisleaders @Arctic @Vulgard @SkillIssue @Daeron @Amelia @ATNoLeafia @Leafia @ATNoName @Icibalus @orangeandblack5 Poison-Chan Arapocalypse @Chloe @Arete @Newcomb @Zhuge @ScarletCelestial @Rhand @the_worst

And of course many thanks to @Geyde @Silviu200530 @DatBird @juliets @dunya and all of the other people who helped to make this game a possibility. This wouldn’t have been possible without you.

Thoughts to come.

6 Likes

let’s all love lain

4 Likes

Host Note:

And many thanks to Taredas for inspiration with the creation of the original Mindscrew series back on MafiaScum (and later MtGSalvation) way back when.

1 Like

@Vulgard you can come out now it’s safe

2 Likes

this game model can burn

5 Likes

man i wish u voted me :sob:

Dead/Informed/Postgame Chat:

As the world moved on, the purpose of creatures that large started to fade. After all, what good does being large do when you need to take in so much to maintain it?

That’s what I originally thought.

This game is lightning in a bottle. A game so aggressively confusing that even the hosts needed to talk for several hours on topics such as ‘how does the game actually run’

Ok all jokes aside Gojira not popping up earlier was why this game sucked don’t @ me

4 Likes

i didn’t want to throw my own wincon to try and win as cult, but tbf i should have realized that treereaper was town and thus i’d have no chance of winning with my current wincon, so meh

i still don’t really care though, winning as a cultist in the last phase of the game with a CL who both had no relevance to the game and was more or less handed a free win would have sucked anyway

it’s like getting converted to a win in ToL, you don’t do anything to help your final faction win so it doesn’t even feel like a win /shrug

4 Likes

Tbf we didn’t exactly plan for both the moon AND the meteor to land, just joked about it.

1 Like

where did the meteor come from?

well that happened

1 Like

did you guys wotm out the different length day/night phases

yes