Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Rebels, spies, mafia, town, and werewolves exist

doesnt this make u bad though, or am i missing something here

Could you explain why ou think so?

also I just remembered, my difference check is on Tigarial, but that doesn’t really help other than knowing they aren’t a rebel lmfao

1 Like

No we can win with town, as long as we achieve at least one of our missions, which we already lost one randomly in the night

there has been no direct confirmation that werewolves or mafia exist

outside of win conditions.

Dkkoba claim is the first time outside of a wincon we have direct confirmation that spies exists along with the new faction of rebels

I claimed spies exist on day 1, just not my faction’s name.

wait are u a rebel to?

spies are very clearly the malevolent version of my faction, seeing as no one has even claimed it, while 2 rebels have been willing to openly claim/soft already.

I mean we have a mafia claim, and any direct werewolves or mafia aren’t going to claim

Idk wtf is up with that one amfis claim, cause he has been shown as neutral circus or something

do not answer this ^ my factional abilities got disabled and my action failed which I assume is a direct result of Spies.

this is probably spy tho so I also shall be potentially voting this ;)

We used to. It was a pretty fun chat :smiling_face_with_tear:

Nope, sorry. We only have a kabosu in stock.

im a watcher/tracker, and ik for a fact no one but me visited millium and his actions were fine

basically this is in reference to you not wanting to tell info

lol

Anyway it’s almost 5AM and a Monday so I should go to sleep. If you have other questions or comments just wait for the other three to come o/

so

town (confirmed)
village (confirmed)
mafia (confirmed through sk if they arent lieing)
Spies (confirmed)
Rebels (confirmed)
werewolf (unconfirmed)

1 Like

mind sharing this now?

also you seem to not have a post restriction anymore considering you are so freely posting …