Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I’m literally not hiding my new role :frowning:
I get to correct people and that’s what I’ve been doing and that’s what I get to do at night.
I also have had a day phase length change

Ok I guess that works.

Give me ALL of your citrus

I CANT I LOST MY ABILITY TO USE THE FACTIONAL ABILITIES

i tried to anti false claim a player and it didnt work too!

Hm… Well, to be fair, suspecting you doesn’t do me any favor in a 20+'er bastard mash. Especially when SpectatoChat is confirmed non-Neutral.

Well, actually, not confirmed.
But still: Bigger issue.

/vote SonicAndKnuckles

/Vote Kiiruma
Because I don’t see it saying we can’t self vote?

Idk about Kiiruma, but SNK, beancat and our slot were in the same neutral faction, aka Neutral Faction with a faction chat and ability (doctor). So if our slot (SpectatoChat) had everything changed (alignment/wincon/role), it’s reasonable to assume that SNK had too.

Our new role is Town Token, with no ability but lots of 1-shot items including Messenger and Fruit Vendor. Wincon is to get rid of mafia, werewolves, and other threats + have at least 1 faction member alive.

2 Likes

huh, so you belong to a special neutral faction.

You also give fruit?! :D
I’m in love with these things

1 Like

That sounds believable.

1 Like

can you give me a lemon

I need citrus, you can have an apple

since i guess i literally cant do anything i’ll claim that my faction name is Rebel

and I softed it in that I thought it was related to people who intentionally used words that were censored on day 0.

Idk about werewolves but there is a faction called Spies and I think that’s the counterpart to my faction and they are who disabled my abilities.

so anyone else who is a rebel do not claim.

U aren’t even the fruit one, I thought that was onion?

…sounds too good to be true, but at the same time, IDK what else to do at the moment.

… …
Well, okay. I guess you can live for now.
*squints eyes*
for now.

2 Likes

This game is a meme, whoever wins, wins by will power and rng

6 Likes

I believe SnK is part of either the Spy or Mafia factions and I would like to eliminate them today.

How have we never heard of this faction until now? I’ve not seen it mentioned anywhere. Has anyone else?