Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Meh, thought I had more to say than I really did. I don’t think I can be bothered to stay up for another 2 hours waiting for the others to get here, so I’m probably gonna dip and wake up to another locked thread after you guys accidentally end the day early again. I once again think it’s in our best interest to flip a player who has already peeled a layer to see what their next layer is, or if they just die. Also, I would like to know whether @DkKoba and @TwoPlayersAndAOnion became Mafia or something else.

Yes, out of the 8 players that have longer night phases, quite a few of them are trees.

Also, can I just point out that because these two players died during our night one, this means that whoever performed these killing actions is one of the 8 players currently awake, right? If they were performed by someone with a 24 hour night phase, their deaths would have been announced at the start of the first Day 2.

:thinking:

1 Like

Host Announcement

@based has mysteriously disappeared. They cannot vote or be voted, cannot post in the thread, and do not count for votes for as long as they remain gone.

@beancat has been freed from exile. (But it’s still Night for them.)

Based.

Huh weird.

-CRichard

So… would anyone like to claim either of the kills, or making beancat/based disappear?

It’s likely that we have a kidnapper in play.
Kidnapper - Mafia Universe Wiki

-CRichard

I can verify at this moment that based is out of the thread, but not out of chats.

If my understanding of the kidnapper role is correct, then that would explain why beancat and now based disappeared from the thread.

-CRichard

Hey, if yall are willing to share, tryna find a pattern between what people started the actual Start with role/alignment wise, and what they swapped to if anything on “death”.

Just gonna put this out here now, I know a lot of the private information about Mafia/Kiiruma which I’ve talked about here from a hood chat.

Yeah, I plan on doing this when we learn what alignment Koba and Onion became. But right now, every player who has died has become Mafia - regardless of whether they were initially Town or Neutral. Maybe it is related to the cycle/phase in which the player dies rather than their initial role? Maybe it is pre-determined and completely irrelevant to their initial role?

That wouldn’t be a bad idea now you mention it.

-CRichard

That is certainly weird ~ Gorta

Yes, it is. I believe it is true that “Mafia” do not know their teammates, since I don’t think Sonic’s response to being converted to Mafia is to immediately buss his teammate Kiiruma. However, I do also believe they are hiding something. We already know they need to defeat one of the town factions, but there’s probably more to it than that.

1 Like

I think that’s something you should ask Fate if you both are awake.

-CRichard

If I didn’t know any better, you’re in a chat with based. I don’t think you’d say this if that weren’t the case, am I right?

-CRichard

@SeonRichard This is correct.

We’re all writing with proper grammar now XD.