Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I’m thinking FoolsGold would probably not kidnap their partner if they were kidnapper, because that would be a weird thing to do.

-CRichard

Of course, my previous post is bogus if FoolsGold is willing to WIFOM kidnap their chat partner yet that feels like a tinfoil for another day.

-CRichard

We did not kidnap based. Based will explain later it seems.

…I don’t actually know if that second name was supposed to be capitalized or not…

Players with 48 hour night phases:

based
Boquise
FoolsGold
Kurosakilchogo
SeonRichard
TreeReaper
Whysper
TownMisleaders

I have reason to believe FoolsGold and based were not responsible for the kills on Onion and Koba:

Boquise
Kurosakilchogo
SeonRichard
TreeReaper
TownMisleaders

It may be beneficial to massclaim here? I’m not entirely sure…

I accidentally removed Whysper instead of myself… oops.

Meh, if we think there is starting scum, it would probably be worth mowing down Boquise/Kuro/Whysper/TreeReaper. Otherwise, I would try to flip someone who was converted to Mafia and see what happens.

I think that if the flips are anything to go with, then I’d be leaning towards town/rebels being uninformed majority and mafia is a minority faction that people convert to upon death.
I could be missing something here.

-CRichard

Well, it’s not as simple as Mafia being actual mafia, like normal mafia… I’ve figured out that much. However, I also don’t think it’s as simple as Mafia being an uninformed faction. I could speculate on this for a while, but really we aren’t going to figure anything out until we get more “peels”.

[DELETED BY HOST]

you guys are asleep

Oof that’s a night post.

also falls asleep

[DELETED BY HOST]

stop night posting?

OHHHHHHHH

No Owls, Misleaders is asking why you’re posting during your Nightphase

Am I obliged to answer Owl’s question, even though they’re night posting?

-CRichard

It might be useful, but that’s up to you guys.

Host Note:

Nightposting deleted.

Question: Would a role such as paranoid gun owner be able to kill regardless of night phase, and therefore meaning the killer/s might not be in the PoE you proposed?