Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

How do you intend to vote people? What will be your decisionmaking process?

I don’t even know if plurality is still active but probably get two antivoters to get on someone I scumread then trigger the 50%

whysper was supposed to share my reads with the thread, apparently that didn’t/hasn’t happened

with regard to stuff

I’m not really caught up but I want to eliminate people in their first alignment who I believe to be consolidated evils (mafia, ww, spies). I don’t even think it matters anymore but I jsut want to do it. Sadly I think this is easier than the second goal, get rid of end alignment evils

I have no idea at what stage end alignment occurs yet.

The thing is, from my understanding of the situation, a lot of them have been converted to a different alignment with a new role and possibly a new wincon.

I think Arctic has claimed the existence of our hood chat already; we had pretty baller reads in the hood chat, but some people from it have died, flipped, and then converted to something else, so.

yeah this is like

seek vengence for our first rand

like I don’t even think it’s useful I just want to do it

also it might be possible that first alignments are connected posatively in some way but idk

who’s in your hood and when did it open?

did whysper post anything?

Quoted the post that explains its existence and purpose.

Fwiw, I think you’re currently town, or this game’s equivalent of town. Solely based on ~vibes I get at present.

Who do you want to lim?

Her last post was three days ago.

Zone, we’re not claiming until we’ve discussed things.

Whysper was active in neighbor chat yesterday

tbf to her she had her first night end about 13 hours ago, and hasn’t been able to post with d1

I like millium for town despite the kiiruma shot. I think that they vibed well despite I think still being in first alignment so not meaning anything

We think that Tigirial targetted us with both fruit and doused us on N1. We do not know how a second n2 douse happened on us but think that Tig should be considered elimmed on that basis. I personally thought that Tig was kinda sus and the orange thing tempered it, but with how tgt is talking, they have to go and I wasn’t to happy with the social talk of there’s I saw

something that we found out is that Fate’s name being written in Orange in yesterday’s VCs is intentional and game related but we don’t know how. We also kinda think that Fate has evil potential

I like your slot

Luk slot we’re fine with (given it’s double controlling luk and dunkin donuts) and we actively want whoever put the two of us in a death game to die, I personally suspect that whoever did it was evil at that point and not just a first alignment spy, given that dkkoba would be the other obvious target\

We like owls, they’re good. Just vibe super well and I liked the few bits of mech they brought up

Did not like how Seon was vibing over PGO talk but it might just be a crich thing. I had a note from 3 days ago but idk how much to trust it. I just don’t think they vibe well

i liked the people who died :frowning:
foolsgold seems ok

We think that beancat has heigtend v potential by being kidnapped

whysper I kinda thought was a first alignment spy, idk second alignment but it’s just been pretty hard to engage with her in neighbor chat between availibility but she just felt evasive a lot of the time, and I liked Kurosa a bit

SnK’s rivalies were not transferred to Fate btw. I am not rivals with fate while I was rivals with sonic

im crashing in 5 minutes

I see, thanks.
We’re currently discussing in our hydra chat where we want to go. We’re also taking into consideration what you just said.

I lied I’m still here

Also something worth noting, so we died in the death game, and that purportedly took place in the night before last night, and then we were told last night that we died and got a new role. Idk if that makes 24 hour cycles or 48 hour cycles for our attacker more likely but I think that someone who attacks me and Luk is evil