Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

We assume 48 hour cycles. We also want to kill in the 48-hour-cycle people. You and Dk were both unlikely kp targets for town-aligned people.

Remind me who the 48 hour cycle people are? I’m on my phone and don’t want to look it up

All I know is Whysper is one

Here you go.

I like you

Fools gold seems to be good socially but foolable

Same with Kurosa and I feel less strongly on him

No take on based or boqouise or treereaper

Seon is apparently difference checked with Nanook and I feel awk about them socially. Def possible

I don’t know if Whysper would have a reason to select Luk but I kinda think that she’d death game me but that doesn’t mean anything for her final faction since the motivation for doing so would be her being spy. Still an evil act

Foolable means that I can be wrong easily

I don’t feel like his posts have offered anything beyond the bare minimum, is the thing.

There’s a reason he’s less strong than Foolsgold and I feel better about him than Boq and Gorta (whom I don’t even remember), and based (whom I can barely remember tbh)

Also I have reason to believe that I wouldn’t be targeted by Kurosa if they were solo at the time

I think Whysper had a towny d1.

Or whenever it was that she wrote her first few posts.

She uh

Pretty much refused to claim an alignment at any point in neighbor chat and I think it was pretty clear that I was a rebel

The problem is that this is probably why.

Basically, according to her claim, she was playing like the uninformed majority no matter what.

I did get her to say she wasn’t a werewolf or a spy but that was like 24 hours ago and it’s been hard to get anything from her in there

She claimed to have one of the 6 main alignments to me

Are you suggesting she got an informed-minority alignment after the day 1?

On the list of :town, rebels, mafia, spy, werewolf, villagers

But the thing is, I feel like it may be NAI. Why not at least fakeclaim town/villager/whatever rather than just saying nothing?

Possible. The trouble is if death activates ut I’m not sure how she’s get to it, which is why I’m more seriously considering her being in her first alignment and still spy/mafia

She didn’t know that dkkoba and I’d faction was named rebels

She did claim to be in the ??? Semi faction but had a main faction separate from it