Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

There were 8 players at the time. For it to be a game ending day would mean there would have to be 3 wolves.
I’m pretty sure enough of the town(evil)faction has died before that to make “there’s 2 wolves at most” a more or less consensus opinion

counterpoint: frylo

i expect paying attention to be on an individual level and completely NAI
/shrug

2 Likes

…yeah, okay, maybe this is the wrong game to argue that

/unvote

…that is indeed a good counterpoint, but I’m not exactly the only one that treated it as another random day

idk what frylo is

Unfortunately we don’t really know if the infection would have been removed with the outer layer or if it stayed.

@Tilgarial
just to confirm though, you came and voted without checking the votecount or? did u know you were gunna hammer Tsu?

If the decision is to sleep, I’ll probably at least self vote so I’m executed now instead of waiting to die at the beginning of the next day. That way you can see my flip confirmed before night starts.

this is town

i mean good
you know what i mean

1 Like

I thought the day was ending, lol
TM had posted a votecount with a tie between tsumugi and seon at 5, and it was the very first thing I saw coming into thread.
I was not aware/realize it would hammer with another vote.
The only reason it didn’t; was because somebody else had used a day vig like ability to take out one of the voters earlier; so it was still at 5 votes instead of 6, in the end

unless it is treereaper’s core role then the only people i can see being evil atm are wisp and maybe tilga but im not even confident on the latter anymore

im thinking it could be wisp because remember when onion said his wincon was to make sure their teammates get their core role, then dkkoba (who was part of onion’s faction) started gunning for wisp the moment he came back to life

1 Like

dkkoba was also evil and got revived, so… lol

1 Like

we forgot to ask based what their telephone role actually did, and that information would have been useful since it was the mafia version of dkkoba’s role

1 Like

/vote Whysper

Going ahead and putting this in to make sure

Forgot about that. That really was strange how it was really the only thing DkKoba did when they returned and with no explanation. Your theory makes a lot of sense.

wasn’t my flip colored?

DkKoba had 2 colored flips