Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I mean I can end the day phase any time, so like if u and Gorta are truely connected, the game is over regardless anyways

My wincon requires 90% of the living players to be converted, and with such small numbers, I can’t win unless everyone alive is converted

Tbf I wouldn’t never have accepted the revive if I knew what was happening, it’s unfortunate, but I wasnt going to play against my wincon

bean’s claim is that he converts the last mafia that voted him

at the time gorta was still a villager so this is why they weren’t converted

Ya but my ability also states, converts the last eprson to vote a cult member, which I didn’t do lol

but you did vote bean

albeit this was before he got his core role

funny that all the times you were tunneling the random neut came back to bite you lmao

How does the wording work for a non-existent cult, but doesn’t work for fake roles

Ya it’s stupid lol, god dmnit

shrug

anyway you keep saying the game is over

but you don’t seem to convert at night and you don’t claim to have kp, so what stops us from sleeping and claimvigging you

/shrug
Open wolfing is more fun anyways

I’ve just been winging the recruit anyways, idk if there is anyone even left to recruit

Cheese effectively may his own wincon harder by outting himself, which given Osie is happy to give anyone fake claims, it was just dumb

What do u mean I don’t convert at night?

lol
i’m not stupid

if you could convert at night and also passively convert whoever votes you, that would be insanely broken and makes the cult almost unkillable given that the leader status is passed on

also, bean would have converted someone else the night he died, and you would have converted someone else last night. but you didnt

@Host_Account_5 i love this game it’s great good work game designers

sorry for slandering the game

I mean it’s active, the passive part is that people need to vote a cult member

point still stands
neither you or bean converted anyone during the night