Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

I don’t get what u are saying

you dont have a conversion night action

I’m so confused, if u mean convert someone at day end, then no, I convert at night end

My point is that we can sleep, claimvig you and you can’t convert anyone if no one votes you

Treereaper can’t win if they’re scum anyway since i’m lovers with them lol

Ya nobody will win in that case lol

Not necessarily
if the game doesn’t end after shooting you i’ll have to figure out what to do next

Me not converting depends on votes, it’s possible there is another, who knows

how convincing
stop trying
if you had another member we wouldn’t be doing this right now

:thinking:

So we got a cult now…

yes
and he converts the last mafia who votes him
so don’t vote millium
today we just sleep and claimvig him

Tbf everyone thought it was dead with cheese because of the way he worded his ability

Honestly I’m surprised he even claimed it because I dont even think he knew if anyone was going to be converted

God dmnit I’m going to be prodded again

We swapped ourselves with them, so since TownMisleaders was exiled, it could have only been Whysper, you or Tilgerial itself. Whysper is like not an option, considering they already showed multiple KPN potential, so a nightkill seems excessive. They also didn’t have reason to mistrust us, nor did we strongly mistrust them. Tilgerial could have potentially done so, since I was going after them hard, but again they would have a lot of KPN for that. They also both flipped mafia.

Lastly, you, you make the most sense, since TownMisleaders told you we were lovers and you had already exiled them, so you could get rid of both of our slots by attacking us. You also suddenly claimed to have a vig out of nowhere after being back to likely hide your factional.

~Solic

read lover chat please

What if it’s a ruse to just kill again though?

~Solic

It might be some random mechanic he didn talk about

that would be pretty smart but also risky since i came in thinking he was good today so

I’ve had my claim vig forever… What u mean