Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

You’re welcome. If you’d like to try the sequel to ToS, it’s in closed beta on Steam right now. Also, my Username on it is ParaYumi. Just put that name down as the one who referred you to i/ if you get it.

1 Like

It’s called Traitors in Salem.

okay I wasn’t going to reply again but

what

4 Likes

Seeing this end makes me feel like a mother watching my boys come home from the war

5 Likes

As interesting as this looked I feel like it would have been hell for the hosts and sometimes the players

GG whoever won, and amazing job to the hosts

3 Likes

oh yeah for those wondering, here’s the real reason vulgard disappeared

we didn’t want to out our role in the ??? chat because we still thought “align” might have been useful, and because we asked chad to target us, the next day he wanted to know what our plan was but we really didn’t want to tell him, so this happened

meanwhile in ??? chat:

and from this point on vulgard did not make a single post in any game-related thread, and didn’t even join the thread when we played on discord

10 Likes

Btw did something in this game force you to have an anime pfp or are you just cringe

Either way can you switch it back pls

1 Like

Host Note:

Maybe the last bit of tag-listing for thanks.

Thanks to spectators/subs:

@Blizer @ElizaThePsycho @Trochilidae @Laurentus @Mighty-Cannon ExLight wam15 @Litten @astand @Atlas MartinGG99 @Hally @Marluxion @Jane

And special thanks to @Marluxion and @katze for handling that little bit of unpleasantness in early game.

5 Likes

Does that not strike fear into your heart you fucking worm

Prodded for use of the word fuck.

4 Likes

Oh fuck

4 Likes

Oh fuck

2 Likes

Oh fuck

1 Like

Hat

Wh
What?

2 Likes

Cheese wins by doing nothing I guess :blobby:
I did not deserve that but thanks for putting up with my survivor antics everyone

3 Likes

ive been playing it