TheLukundo +3 3
ATNoLeafia +3 3
Kiiruma +2 2
SkillIssue +2 2
TheLukundo beancat 1
OwlsWriteLetters +1 1
Millium +1 1
Zone_Q11 +1 1
Not Voting ATNoLeafia, based, Boquise, DkKoba, FoolsGold, FateShirou, KurosakiIchogo, Laurentus, Millium, OwlsWriteLetters, SeonRichard, SkillIssue, SonicAndKnuckles, SpectatoChat, Tilgarial, TreeReaper, Tsumugi, Whysper 18

We are now in Simple Least-Non-Zero voting. This means that, if 50+% of players are voting at End of Day, the player with the least non-zero votes will be executed.
Majority is still active.

Vote Check History

Game Start

The next vote check will be within roughly 6 hours or less. The next activity check will be 2022-04-02T18:00:00Z in your account’s time zone.

The answer is maybe anyways.

I personally don’t like it but it isn’t horrible.

whats their favorite h…

Phah Osie vote is still there

At least 2

what

The following hidden rule has been revealed:

#213. The 17th time any of the following words (or obvious linguistic derivatives, at host judgment) is used this game, posts which include these words do not qualify as content for the following 48 hours. The 37th time any of them is used this game, the last uncensored word on the list to be used becomes censored. Posts which include that word do not qualify as content and lead to a prod for the rest of the game.

Ass
Crap
Dick
Fuck
Katze
Orange
Shit
TWTBAW

1 Like

Guys, keep asking questions

idk what to ask anymore and seeing as I seem to have like the only channel of constant communication, it would be wise to use me imo

1 Like

THAT’S CONFIRMATION ZHAT THERE IS MAFIA! WHOOOOO

at least something, i guess

1 Like

what does the +2 and +3 mean?

NO, STOP CENSORING SWEARING

LMAOO

I wonder how many people so far have noticed what the condition for majority voting someone off the island is

Ass crap Dick Fuck shit

ass dick crap katze too wafia to be wafia