Osie's 18th Circle of Hell Game Thread - Game Over

Alright, I guess that’s good enough for me.

I’m gonna read this as you actually having no info and being annoyed at that fact, instead of knowing more and not wanting to get involved in any talk about it.

If this were a different game, I’d say it reads town, but we’ll get there later, I guess…

If it helps, I think wolves probably know each other too.

waits to see if this triggers a hood

2 Likes

I really hope it does :joy:

1 Like

Good triggers and immediately kills both of you

1 Like

how the hell do i vote
how do i even read this forum
are there 701 posts?
whats going on
Vote:TheLukundo

2 Likes

You are henceforth my spirit animal tbh

1 Like

Hmm I wonder if anyone tried to abstain from the defend or attack choice? I considered it, but didn’t end up doing it.

At least one person has chosen “or”, yes

That’s different from abstaining though?

~Solic (I’ll probably forget this a ton)

Mostly since it’s already been revealed that there are people know their role names and stuff- I’d like to think that means that everyone’s roles+alignments were decided beforehand, and are just revealed later.

And if alignments are decided beforehand, that means mafias are decided beforehand too, and idk what the point of not giving them a chat is in that case then. It’s not like Quantum, when your mafia status literally hasn’t been decided yet at all.

At least, that’s my thoughts on it.

dang that sounds like it could have been interesting maybe

I was inspired by the tree :smile:

~Solic

1 Like

…ah, i thought you meant choosing the third choice. I didn’t consider actively choosing nothing, because I thought originally it was only a choice between attacking, defending or choosing a player slot.
But when I only chose a player slot, I was reminded to do the other choice too.

I’m not entirwly sure if this means abstaining isn’t a thing, but I’d take it as an indication for it?

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

3 Likes

I would like to point out I have gained an ability, i am 1 step closer to a full role.

1 Like

you’re a hydra with gorta. It might not be that important

1 Like

HEY FoolsGold, WELCOME TO DVC SUCKER

We’ve been here all along ya know

We asked what what happen if we abstained in the beginning and were pointedly ignored :joy:

1 Like