Owl House FM - Town wins!

Oh I know but regardless of that Thunderdome solve you have, they are both still town.

@Zorvo

1 Like

I mean fair but also im not really sure i remember it being this bad, but i guess we will see

Hmm. I’m not entirely sure on Frost’s tell tbh.

@Frostwolf103
Link a town game or explain your differences of alignment?

For record, why couldn’t Apo have been wolf hopping on early for distancing that led into buss?

I always change meta, fewer players can pinpoint certain points towards my real alignment each game.

Last town game

I wonder, would he be this open and being hidden in plain sight?

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/town-of-salem-3-traitors-within-jackals-win/5550/3894

@Multiverse

If you have time, you can ISO Frost in both these games.

She

1 Like

You know who I am.
My answer is obviously going to be Yes Apo can be a wolf and is a top candidate for me.

Ah for you yes.

So she will be willing to bus another comrade to the pile.

I think so but you can also ask Apo if they buss as a wolf.
Even if they are a wolf they probably still try to tell you the truth because all it takes is someone looking at their past games to see if they lied or not.

I mean anything can bw anything if u think hard enough, i have way more chance of being a wolf as someone who started the train and hopped off, over someone like apo that helped me start it and stayed there

I also think apo is within their town meta, but that was like from me speedrunning some games

Generally speaking, I am more than willing to bus, but as a whole I have openly wolfed in order to kill a town and save a wolf partner

Especially if the wolf partner has a strong role

I wouldn’t go far with meta reading

Doesn’t stop someone else from doing it though.

I have habit of keeping OP abilities for myself, or rather have mafia tactician ability

This game is no different than ToS3 jackal within, I got both mafia tactician

You know what would be a funny combo team

Apo/Guava and like maybe Kiiruma? Lol.

@Apocryphal
In a scenario where both your teammates are top wagons.
How do you determine which wolf you will vote or do you stay off wagon?