Owl House FM - Town wins!

Yeah sure, alongside with Guava, IceT or Apo

And this is mafia role that flipped is bit strong.

Where is LA noire meme

1 Like

Doesn’t disclude him from being wolf but I agree it’s a good point for him being town.

Where TF is he “beefing with the mafia”?

Oh
Why did Jarek claim then if his poison wasn’t what killed Wazza :thinking:

No they aren’t.
Eliza and Jarek are town.

Millium started the wagon before she revoted, you can find on my ISO I am not faking this

So its unlikely for mafia to bus EARLY on order

Which…
Makes sense as both alignments for them, lol.

:smirk:

They are not together in one thunderdome read again

Noted but can you be more specific on how different his town and wolf meta are? Because just saying “he’s townie as wolf” doesn’t really help much since everyone strive to be townie as wolf anyway and he’d also be townie as town so (unless he isn’t in which case we can look further into it)

There is a reason Leafia is always a wagon candidate and gets ML’ed almost every single town game.

Multi just seems town to me and they also don’t feel wolves aligned with Luka.

Jarek is likely claiming that he has 2 abilities.
1 is a real poison and the other is probably unlimited or roughly 3ish shots of fake poison.

So Jarek can in theory prove his ability tomorrow.

I assume fake poison is his fruit vendor thing he mentioned

Because he could no longer kill someone with the poison as it was a one shot so he let us know he wasted his ability because he ended up using his real poison on the person mafia night killed.

Oh I know but regardless of that Thunderdome solve you have, they are both still town.

@Zorvo

1 Like

I mean fair but also im not really sure i remember it being this bad, but i guess we will see

Hmm. I’m not entirely sure on Frost’s tell tbh.

@Frostwolf103
Link a town game or explain your differences of alignment?

For record, why couldn’t Apo have been wolf hopping on early for distancing that led into buss?

I always change meta, fewer players can pinpoint certain points towards my real alignment each game.

Last town game