[PAC] Cool Cats Club

So, I guess this is what will happen to people who claim their abilities.

I really like this post from Hippo. It was directed towards Wisdom, who had listed Hippo as sus I think? Wisdom responded to this afterwards and said that she had other concerns about him (I didnā€™t read the details), but I think the way Hippo approached Wisdom about it was pretty towny.

2 Likes

Get vanilla-ized made me remember that I wanted to talk about the N1 nightkills.

Didnā€™t Kyubey (or someone else) claim to shoot/kill JC yesterday? If this is the case, and if mafia DID NOT kill Vulgard, then I think thereā€™s a possibility that I prevented mafiaā€™s nightkill last night. If this is the case, then they attacked Bladescape, meaning Bladescape is likely town (or 3p if it exists).

what did you like about hippoā€™s approach here?

ig it does show some nuance, but aside from that Iā€™m not quite following the towniness

wazza claimed spamvig that shot jc

I think mafia killing vulgard is still the most likely tho, since we know he was right about alana at least (and probably marshal too)

1 Like

Wait a minuteā€¦

ā€¦ what would happen if Squirrel got vanillized? I imagine theyā€™d lose their ability to invite more people, but would the chat also disappear? If so, I wonder if we can somehow use Squirrelā€™s role to be some sort of makeshift cop check, assuming mafia were the ones who vanilla-ized me.

Iā€™ll ask in my role pm

Well, like, the way he phrases itā€¦ ā€œIā€™m on your list because of OMGUS me thinksā€. The ā€˜me thinksā€™ is towny to meā€¦ heā€™s not assuming that it is the case, heā€™s simply guessing that it could be, if that makes any sense? And I think itā€™s reasonable to want to be re-evaled if this was the case.

literally only just realized I didnā€™t add myself to this gg

2 Likes

I still need to reread all the alana + marshal stuff that was discussed today, because it was a huge blur to me while I was trying to argue with Arctic and Nutella.

1 Like

lol

ā€œNo comment.ā€

which is really helpful :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Welp, lol

1 Like

Well, I mean, I doubt my idea would be 100% useful either way ā€“ whoā€™s to say that mafia wouldnā€™t benefit from keeping this chat in place if some do end up in here?

hmm
but why is that town specifically?

scum would presumably also want to be re-evaled if somebodyā€™s scumreading them just off of omgus

Ehhhā€¦ thatā€™s a fair point I guess. o:

Iā€™m gonna keep reading I think to see if I can find other good stuff.

1 Like

fair enough
Iā€™ve mostly been using this as a way to try to get more real time interactions with people so I can solve them better

unfortunately I forgot just how poorly my time zone aligns with windā€™s :man_facepalming:

1 Like

Iā€™ll be attempting to do hw (if I donā€™t get distracted) but ping me and Iā€™ll come take a look

Honestly, Iā€™d be using it the same way, even if I werenā€™t in the position that I was in this game. Real-time is how I tend to get most of my reads, which is why I rely so much on reaction tests. XD Reaction tests are more effective when people are having knee-jerk reactions, not when people are, like, catching up in the thread and having time to process it before reacting to it.

2 Likes