[PAC] Cool Cats Club

I was just busy not replying to posts cause I wanted to condense and then forgot to reply later lol

1 Like

To expand on the theory that thereā€™s no alignment cop in this game

The op says the game is ā€œlightly bastardā€ so thatā€™s where my suspicions are coming from

That being said, if someone claims acop it doesnā€™t mean theyā€™re lying, Iā€™d just be wary of it

1 Like

Thoughts on who I neighborize N2?

Hmmmm
I would say Vulgard or Arctic but if you have any paranoia or donā€™t want a lot of posts in here then idk

Oh
You added moonwink?

@Squirrel sorry I have to ask this again, but whatā€™s your current read on me? And also your read on Moonwink? Lol

@Moonwink hello! Any new thoughts youā€™d like to share here once youā€™ve caught up?

Pretend I actually typed the tag correctly lol
Iā€™m off for the night but Iā€™ll reply when Iā€™m awake again if you guys wanna discuss stuff

1 Like

Btw, this aged well lmao

1 Like

Oh my god, I love you for adding me to this.

Iā€™m still unwinding a bit from earlier, but I definitely wanna bounce ideas off of you two in a bit.

Before I do anything else though, I just need some clarification ā€“ Wisdomā€™s ability was simply one shot right? Even if not, I may still protect her tonight.

Also, is there any limits to how much/how often we can post here aside from it seeming like a night only chat?

I currently townlean you based on your marshal push, though part of the reason I added you is to get some real time interactions

1 Like

Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s one shot - I think she claimed it somewhere

no limitations on posting other than night only

2 Likes

Squirrel, we seriously need to real-time later. I have, like, no personal read on you at the moment. D: Everything I have is sheeped, but even then, Iā€™m inclined not to trust it much? Because I havenā€™t really paid much attention to you?

1 Like

mood

Iā€™m about to take a nap but Iā€™d be down to talk later tn

Iā€™m in the mood to post for a bit, so Iā€™m gonna just start posting thoughts, methinks.

Right now, Iā€™m ISOing Hippo, and Iā€™m reminded that I reeeeally like their overall vibe in the game. I remember mentioning not liking something they said D1 (and also pinging Nutella about it when they said I wasnā€™t making spicy reads), but I was embellishing it to gauge how people were feeling about Hippo in general and to see what, if anything, Hippo would do or say about it. I do recall Hippo responding to it, and I think he even poked me later about it when I didnā€™t respond to his response, but I didnā€™t really look over what he had said.

I think Iā€™m gonna spend some time right now actually reviewing stuff heā€™s done in the game and to see if I can actually make a read on him.

Okay, I already got sidetracked, lol

Small post from Vulgard complaining about people not discussing Min without calling him town and not going into detail.

Also, small tangent ā€“ this is why I harped so much about people not taking firm stances. For me, itā€™s not so much being correct. Taking firm stances (e.g. joining others and calling someone ā€“ Min in this case ā€“ town) can influence what mafia does or does not do. Vulgard knows who the wolves are, and if Min is in fact town, it would explain why Vulgard is getting annoyed by people just nakedly calling Min town.

I guarantee you that if people continue to call Min town and donā€™t doubt themselves, mafia will eventually kill them (if they are town). They donā€™t want to keep consensus townreads in the game. And if Min ISNā€™T town? I feel like itā€™ll become very obvious later in the game, and not only because of Min not dying. Sometimes you just gotta have faith that things will happen and it will make sense.

1 Like

Also, Iā€™ve been vanilla-ized. :< Iā€™m no longer a PR.