Paradox Hazard - GAME OVER - MAFIA VICTORY!

Thank you, I think this combined with leafia’s posts since then are good enough for me to put her in mid-lime tier then

Unfortunately it’s late and I’d love to continue, but that (and the poe isos I wanted to do) will have to wait until tomorrow. See y’all then!

1 Like

Now back to bed I go, so you can resume posting now. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

2 Likes

Good night

2 Likes

Catbae you didnt do anything, i am ok honestly i just needed to take a step away from everything and recollect myself. i repeat you didnt do anything

imma find his wolf game (TOS 3) i was with him in. cause i swear he wasnt silent on day 1 in that game

i think i am gonna just restart myself and just re read everything without getting pressurised under the collar later on lol.

But right now so i am doing something useful imma find that frost wolf game

1 Like

I don’t think that gauging the amount of points they have is too useful. Once they acquire 6 points we will know by eating a bullet to the face. I think the optimal spendage for the Mafia is to just spend them all immediately barring some niche circumstances where they wanna holster one and surprise us or something. So I would vouch for keeping quiet about entering Paradoxes. As you suggested if we don’t keep quiet they might pick up on what our roles are

1 Like

second highest poster and on the evil team @tutuu from my quick breeze through day 1 he seemed to be active. not over active but still active.

Sure, I will agree that low post count isn’t suspicious for him

however i will agree he is still polarised lol.

1 Like

Yeah. I think his bravado is significantly different. I could be conf biasing but in this game I felt like he’s playing it up. It felt a bit theatrical to me. It felt like bravado for the sake of bravado. As opposed to say - a town frostwolf giving his reads, not being listened to, and then biting because he’s not being listened to

from reading his posts this game. he isn’t necessarily hard defending himself? if that makes sense like hold on i can find some examples

like thats all he really had to say to tutuu’s accusation

oh and this but he never really continued this though

1 Like

i dont even think he is necesairly biting either. i dont think he has made an actual read this game

1 Like

While I trust Leafia’s judgement and discretion in choosing townread with 1-shot, it wouldn’t give Leafia mech clear unless this makes clear impresssion [u]later[u] on.

2 Likes

You bitch fucking could have sent that 1 second earlier

frost wolf what is your current read on Leafia. you are very interested in their role

Put me in the prettier green please?

1 Like

Lime green is pretty tho

Clearly lies are often told in this game

You want me to not respect your wolfing ability? Are you calling yourself a poor wittle helpless lost wolf pup? Can’t tell a single lie without stuttering?~

Yeah, it’s so hard to play as mafia. I mean, I’m having a hard time right now

1 Like