Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

scum dont need motivation for everything, i just want to know what’s you think is actually villagery about them

This little comment right before the vote sounds a bit wolfy to me :ayaya:

i mean if you’re correct then it’s a bridge i’ll cross later but really from this one poison alone i don’t have any reason to believe it’s the case empirically when i look at the last game where gorta was one of the early-game poisons over louder town leaders.

i think something else you aren’t considering is that if a louder player is currently correct, then wolves would want to avoid poisoning them as people may be inclined to follow/sheep that player now they are an IC. i think this point is especially relevant in this setup, because if the poisoner dies scum get a factional, which they can use to kill the louder players who are correct without having to worry about their influence on the game. having to make a loud player who is correct an IC for the day is something wolves might want to avoid

we’ll see whether this makes any sense depending on whether mine and vulgard’s poe turns out correct

1 Like

like… i kind of think they hit the jackpot by poisoning you. you didn’t have many hard stances, so it came with no real risk to begin with, and then when you were forced to take a stance due to the poison you ended up … being wrong

it’s a pragmatic explanation but knowing that i’m town it makes sense to me lol

1 Like

BTW, what game was this? Who were the wolves in that game? And did they win? (Haha, maybe last question is silly if recent game here :ayaya: )

Oh man, I forgot about the whole poison turning into factional. That’s actually a good point. If the poisoner partner goes, then things change.

they did win but it was fairly close

1 Like

Oh, I see the wolves included Eevee and Marl, and they would definitely think in the way you describe

at the moment i feel like may and arctic are the least wolfy along because they are very open about what ideas come to their mind and statements seem very concrete. reasons for votes against arctic also didnt really make much sense to me too.

Lemonfairy initially talks a lot of not-game-related-content which was an eyebrow raiser for me however later she tries to acknowledge everyones reads and and comment on it which feels towny

i dont conclude anything from eliza’s latest posts but she seems very confident about her choices on whom to vote which i think is unlikely for a wolf to do.

i am neutral about beancat, nokiel, arctic, or kanave since nothing has really seemed wolfy or towny to me.

VOTE: Vulgard
i am voting vul because of the following reasons

they seemed too confident about their opinions in the starting of the game.
they agree with me suspecting them unless they have forgotten about my post suspecting him. But even if he did forget, it is still strange because my reads on arctic made almost zero sense

typo, “and” instead of “or”

this is kinda where i’m at and if there ends up being 0 in this then i feel like it’s going to end up being something like beancat+you/may but i really dont believe that right now

Hi

hello

why would a beancat execution not give useful information when they were the counterwagon lol

with my current view of the game with nokiel/kanave probably being 1-2 then i think bean might be town actually

i am however not opposed to killing them because i think i’d be able to solve the game from knowing the alignments of all the wagons at eod. but if nokiel/kanave flips wolf, we can kind of skip that step because i doubt either are aligned with beancat

1 Like

Seeing your “poor wittle arcy” title makes me feel even worse for possibly being wrong on you and getting you frustrated :ayaya:

Anyway, after I die, I intend to be informed right away and see :ayaya: Then I’ll either be cheering you on, Arctic, or being so mad that I didn’t push harder :ayaya:

1 Like

Oh, you’re right. At the moment in time I was replying, I forgot that and was just thinking more of game content :ayaya:

unfortunate for me because i wake up exactly at the time when the day ends

My data is currently being finnicky help

at the start of this post you give reasons for why i might be town but then you add me to your list of people that haven’t really seemed wolfy or towny for you

…after previously wolfreading me at the start of the day

you know i can kinda see why whysper said we are w/w

forum mafia is pay to win

what happens when you see i’m town but vulgard and may are both wolves so we were both wrong (but you less-so) and completely screwed

2 Likes

Oh, I know. I do have this lingering worry that Vulgard is wolf. I feel confident May is town and would be shocked if they are wolf, and then yeah, I would feel doomed :ayaya: