Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

yeah i don’t think this is a hit after that legacy instead of a scramble to survive

1 Like

do NOT ignore wagonomics
look for where the woles could possibly be here and who wasnt around for eod

wolves*

Final Day 1 Votecount

Aelin (4): May, Vulgard, Lemonfairy, ElizaThePsycho
beancat (3): Arctic, Nokiel, Aelin
Arctic (2): beancat, Kanave

Not Voting (2): Jar, Whysper

The Town was in a state of unrest. People locked their doors, and just walking on the streets would bring upon suspicious glances. Some were harassed by angry mobs who believed them to be a Shabnak-adyr, insisting that they show their legs to prove that they’re made of flesh and not bone, telling them that they’ve cursed the Town and should pay for it. Eventually these accusations turned into violent revolts, a desperate attempt at justice.

Today, such a mob was gathered at the town centre.

“She had clay legs! I saw it!” Someone cried.
“She’s the one who’s been causing havoc in this town!” Another yelled.

“I’m telling you, you’re wrong…” Aelin pleaded. She had been dragged out of her home, surprised by a group of townsfolk a couple days after having a nasty argument with her neighbour. She had been ill recently, so she really did not want to deal with this. “beancat, you believe me, right?”

“Meh” said beancat. “It’s kind of weird, but I’ll let it happen”

Arctic shrugged. “I’m starting to second guess if we have the right person, but I don’t think we can change the public’s opinion anymore. It’s gone too far.”

Despite all her protests, Aelin couldn’t convince them of her innocence, and so she was burned at the stake for the crimes she did not commit.

Aelin was eliminated! She was…

Bad Grief

“Grief dreams of not being ordered about by anyone (neither people nor, say, the steppe monsters, of which he has a slight superstitious fear). A general air of mockery. He knows something highly compromising about you; he knows the nets you’ve let yourself get caught in—and he relishes knowing it before you do.”

Bad Grief

Vanilla Town

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.

Night 1 begins and will end in 12 hours: 2022-11-29T16:00:00Z

massping

The air has started to feel heavy. The black flakes seen earlier have multiplied and taken over entire districts, and some of their inhabitants have noticed odd symptoms arising.

Whysper was poisoned and will die at the end of the day!

Plurality and supermajority are enabled; supermajority is 7

Day 2 ends 2022-12-01T04:00:00Z

huh

that’s a curious choice

1 Like

How is it curious

I expected it to be someone that would have had stronger opinions

i started scumreading whysper again overnight so uh thanks wolves i guess?

i don’t… actually think it’s that bizarre of a choice for a town whysper

considering the same reasons i started scumreading her for - a lack of a vote, and a lack of… actually finding wolves. it actually makes quite a lot of sense because she isn’t even pushing anyone so poisoning her doesn’t really influence anything, except for reads on her of course, but that wouldn’t have mattered since they were mostly townread (wolves probably malding after seeing i actually started scumreading her)

3 Likes

i don’t really know what the meta is for this setup but from following the last game it seems to be more common that consensus town who are quiet and not pushing anything are the ones who get poisoned

IMO they are the one slot I’d say scum doesn’t gain anything from apart from getting rid of a town

Am I thinking this too much along the lines of nightkills

well yes it’s not going to be used the same way a nightkill would because you have to make someone an IC for a day before they die, and if they’re active/rallying the town then it could be -ev to poison them

like, gorta was poisoned the last time this was ran because he was consensus town but not pushing anything

seems like a pretty similar case here

Update: EoD flavor has been added. A reminder that the SoD/EoD flavor text is completely NAI and is purely for fun.

anyway in terms of who the wolves actually are right now i really have no idea

my read on bean hasn’t really changed but i wasn’t confident on it to begin with

VOTE: Kanave

Regretting my vote ending up on Aelin, she had a very towny EoD. This is why I hate EoD times.

Thinking Nokiel and maybe this. Re-reading Nokiel’s posts as a whole made me drop them. I think we had V/V wagons yesterday and the inaction of these slots checks out with the gamestate.

how can we quote and comment on someones post?