Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

Well

keeping my vote

I kind of think it could be Eliza/Vul?

Final Day 3 Votecount

ElizaThePsycho (3): Arctic, Kanave, Lemonfairy
Nokiel (2): May, ElizaThePsycho
Kanave (1): Vulgard
Vulgard (1): Jar
Jar (1): Nokiel

ElizaThePsycho was eliminated!

Eliza's role

Vladislav Olgimsky Sr, "Big Vlad"

"A professional ruler who keeps track of all his moves and has his people in every corner (except the Polyhedron, which frustrates him). Treats people as a resource. That being said, he favors sustainable natural resource use and will not make meaningless sacrifices."

Vanilla Town

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.

Jar succumbed to the infection!

Jar's role

Haruspex

“The son of Isidor Burakh, the Town’s only physician and a menkhu - the spiritual leader of the Kin. After receiving a concerning letter from his father and returning to his hometown, he is tasked with discovering a solution for the outbreak.”

Haruspex

Vanilla Town

Your only powers are your voice and your vote.

You win when all members of the mafia have been eliminated.

Night 3 begins and will end in 12 hours: 2022-12-03T16:00:00Z

masspingus

The situation has become worse. The State Inquisitor, Aglaya Lilich, has been sent to address the pandemic. If a panacea is not found soon, the army have orders to bombard the Town in order to prevent the spread of the Sand Plague. You do not know how much time you have, but you know that it is running out fast.

Arctic has become infected and will die at the end of the day!

Day 4 ends at 2022-12-05T04:00:00Z

There is a chance that the game is in MyLo, therefore majority is enabled. Majority is 4. Votes are not locked.

me overnight: okay fuck this i’m just going to sheep whoever gets poisoned tomorrow

:face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

i forgot to move my vote to nokiel and slept through both of my alarms

so i want to be mad at you guys for killing eliza because now i doubt i can solve the game

edit: but it’s also kinda my fault

Pain. I thought that I would be flipped for info but the EoD discussion sounds like we wouldn’t have been able to solve the game from me flipping… Which I had hoped for.

if you’re town then i have absolutely no idea what the wolfteam is because kanave/vulgard doesn’t really make sense to me

I only really suspect Vul rn, and I don’t know who the partner would be…

@Jar don’t like posts when you are dead

then read his posts and figure it out

:+1:

1 Like

Hi. I’m sorry that I wasn’t more forceful about stopping the Eliza execution - that was largely my fault, as I wasn’t clear enough that my Eliza/Vulgard world was based on Nokiel being a villager, something I wasn’t confident in, and when the actual execution came around, I completely dropped the ball on stopping it (in my defense, I was barely awake; I think the strawberry melatonin is stronger than the stuff I usually take).

I can’t… really think of a world where it’s not Nokiel, at this rate. I don’t know who her partner is, and we really don’t have the executions to figure it out, but… we may as well at least try for one wolf, I suppose.

I’ll wait to see Nokiel’s case before I place a vote, but… not sure I’m gonna change my mind on this one.

A reminder that the votes are not locked during MyLo. Adding that to the SoD announcement.