Planets Tracker9 - Day 4 (2/9) - Mafia Win!

Which game

:bone: :pinching_hand: :dog:

The one where I pocketed Zone and Kiiruma.

What

I don’t know which game that refers to

@Litten

I was Isolde on there btw.

Also it’s like if Hermes is wolf id have expected them to push me here rather then reach the same conclusion of Aleph/Marluna like I have.

The safe vote here is Aleph because @Litten as I showed you before their 2 posts don’t make sense together.
They can’t say they gonna lock me town today and then as soon as today hits call me 99% Wolf.

Not to mention they didn’t even bothered elaborating at the time and if they were town that actually 180’ed on me they would have explained why right there instead of just stating the 180 and dipping.

@Litten

Assume I’m a wolf with either Hermes or Aleph.

Do you think I would carry the Nightkill instead of any of them on the night you tracked either of them?

maybr

I do. Your the least sus of both IMO.

my problem is they clearly aren’t trying as either alignment tho

and Eliza died from a lack of effort into the game too

so

I mean realistically it’s probably them and someone else but

but what?

Eliza and Brad both wanted them out.
They threw a CFD on a 2 poster, which I’ve done more as wolf then town from what I can recall.
They kept their vote on Eliza. Eliza had them as lock wolf almost but yet you Litten decided Eliza was lock wolf:
Aleph claims me to be town for sure one minute then 180’s with no reasoning the next.

I can figure out their partner come F3 and it’s probably Marluna:

yes they are wolfy
yes they haven’t defended themselves
I’m simply waiting for them to come back and do something and if they don’t I’ll vote them

Tbh I liked your old PFP allot better but whatevs.

This just seems…wrong? Like honestly, think about it, what is the easiest path for wolf Hermes here…:it’s not definitly accusing Marluna, not you, because Marluna won’t fight back as hard.

I get your logic this game, especially with regards to how Hermes has been pushing you throughout the game, but being real, wolf Hermes would just give up on pushing you in lylo, which is why I wasn’t surprised when they stated that they had Marluna and Aleph as the team.