Plants Mountainous Poison (16/16)

Welcome to Mountainous Poison, hosted by @Arete and @Geyde on @Host_Account_2 !

Rules:

• Follow the Global Rules and Forum Game Rules.
    • To ensure the game runs smoothly, players who fail to meet the requirement of 15 substantive, on-topic posts will be immediately replaced. Players who zero-post in the first 24 hours of a day phase without informing the hosts in advance may also be replaced (if you must miss the first 24 hours, inform the hosts). These requirements may be adjusted if the day ends early due to majority.
  • Refrain from excessive ATE (appeals to emotion). Excessive ATE includes, but is not limited to, statements that directly say or imply that something in the game is having a negative impact on someone’s out of game relationships or well-being. Ordinary manipulation is still allowed.
  • I will be closely monitoring the thread for toxicity, harassment, and excessive ATE. However, please do not hesitate to bring problematic posts to my attention if you believe I missed them.
  • Alts are allowed, but you must inform the hosts of your identity.

Role List

Vanilla Town x12
Mafia Poisonous Goon x4

The town roles will be flavored around edible plants, and the Mafia roles will be flavored around poisonous plants. Members of the Mafia will receive fakeclaims.

Please use caution when eating wild plants, especially mushrooms. Many dangerous species look similar to edible plants.

Sample role PMs:

Summary

Dandelions, Vanilla Town

You are Dandelions, Vanilla Town. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.
Defeat the Mafia.

Deadly Nightshade, Mafia Poisonous Goon

You are Deadly Nightshade, Mafia Poisonous Goon. You and your partners share a factional poison, which must be used every night. Additionally, twice per game, the Mafia may fake-poison a player; they will be announced as poisoned alongside your real poison target, but will not die.
Reach parity with the Town.

Gameplay

• The set-up is a 16 player set-up with 12 Vanilla Town and 4 Mafia Poisonous Goons.
  • Days are 48 hours unless majority is reached early and nights are 24 hours. SoD/EoD will occur at 2022-01-01T21:00:00Z on the relevant day (4:00 PM EST).
  • Executions are majority and plurality.
  • No-execute is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In cases where no-execute and another vote are tied at the end of the day, no-execute will have priority in the rand. In all other cases of a tie, the execution will be determined at random from among the tied players.
  • Self-votes are considered valid votes.
  • Votes are locked in LyLo (execute-or-lose) scenarios, but not in MyLo (misexecute-and-lose) scenarios. That is to say, in situations where town must execute correctly or lose, the first vote cast by a given player is final and cannot be changed.
  • All votes must be in the form /vote [name of player] to be considered valid, and all unvotes must be in the form /unvote . This is to enable the smooth processing of votes.
  • The Mafia factional poison is mandatory. If no factional poison is submitted, the poison will be determined randomly from among living members of the town. The Mafia 2-shot fake poison is not mandatory.
  • All players targeted by the Mafia poison or fake poison will be announced at the beginning of the next day. In the event that the fake poison is used, the real poison and fake poison will be announced in alphabetical order. The player targeted by the real poison will die at the end of the day.
  • The Mafia may target members of the Mafia with the 2-shot fake poison, including when only one member of the Mafia remains alive.
  • The fake poison may not be used in MyLo/LyLo.
  • The Mafia will communicate through a private Discord server.

Player List

1. BradLand
  2. Solic
  3. Marluxion
  4. Gorta
  5. eevee
  6. 2Wolves1Hydra (Kiiruma + wolfy)
  7. WindwardAway
  8. the_worst
  9. Wazza
  10. Frog
  11. beancat
  12. lol
  13. Leafia
  14. EliThePsycho
  15. Trochilidae
  16. Ivy

Backups

1. CRichardFortressLies
  2. Arctic
  3. Illario
  4. ATNoName
  5. Helz
  6. clonedcheese
  7. c4
  8. Intensify
  9. Vulgard
  10. osieorb18

Spectators

1. TheBlueElixir
  2. DatBird
  3. Jane
  4. Squirrel2412
  5. Fatmo

Milestones

3 Likes

This is the best game
Come and join it or else I will release a new Covid variant

(For legal reasons I must clarify that this is a joke)

3 Likes

/in

11 Likes

all plants are edible if youre bad enough at botany

2 Likes

i was about to say this is a terrible idea but then i actually read the setup

I objectively improved it
Sort of
Fake poisons give scum a lot more they can accomplish

3 Likes

everything is edible if you’re a goat

2 Likes

i had fun with fake poison last time i had it
but i died before i could out the rt in that game so lol

2 Likes

Can confirm have seen a goat eat a rock

2 Likes

Ooh
Link?

it was that sonic heghog game on FoL MU

What if I were to /backup.

3 Likes

Best game

2 Likes

i think by now everyone’s forgotten i was in that game because i got piled on, towncleared myself, and died immediately lol

anyway enough chitchat

/backup

4 Likes

/backup

4 Likes

/backup

3 Likes

/in

2 Likes

would have joined simply for this alone but im in too many games atm

3 Likes

watch literally all of the replacements get called in