Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

My guess is that Wazza’s scum partner is eitherMrl, who has started trying to push Solic, or has just given up on saving Wazza.

*either Marl

Okay, seriously.

I’m not outed wolf.
I’m not even a fucking wolf, Leafia.

This pre-flipping is beyond annoying at this point as every one of your worlds rely on me being wolf and I know I’m not wolf, get some sort of original content or some world that can actually be correct, please and thank you because this is just genuinely annoying right now. You have no worlds whatsoever in the case I flip Town, you’re just relying far too heavily on something being true that isn’t true whatsoever, if you’re Town, improve how you play as Town and think of every possibility

So it’s either Marl or Marl? What does this mean

I don’t thing w!Beancat would provide these links honestly.

This game is just a piley-on and wolves are just capitalising on the fact that I’m for some reason scumread, basically no one has even stated reasons on why I can be town, yet alone even reasons for why I’m scum, the main reasoning for me being scum is my interactions with Eevee? If you want to believe in that, give the interactions with Eevee that make me scum for some reason instead of just deciding “Scum? Scum? Yes, they’re scum”

Yes, yes they would.

2 Likes

…what?
How is that alignment indicative in any way?

1 Like

Who said you had bad interactions with eevee?

mindmeld, wazza must be town!

Leafia, Solic and Marl

I don’t think I was the first to suggest it and it at first only sounded like a tinfoil possibility due to how if there’s a wolf in us three, it’s very likely to be Marl.

The possibility of a Wazza/Marl team has gone up in my mind with Marl’s ??? Push on Solic here with how wolfy Wazza has been all game.

Oh
I thought I was the one paying the most attention to interactions with eevee and I don’t remember anything in particular about your interactions with eevee other than siding with him on wagoning me
But that has more to do with wagonomics than interactions
Also I think I’m the only one so far who has said I don’t think you’re partnered with Solic but I dont remember anyone else commenting on it; all I remember is a bunch of people saying you are
I keep flip-flopping my read on you cause I’ve gone back and forth a couple times now
Nobody commented when I said I didn’t think scum would just roll over and die today, either, and idk what to think of that

You keep saying how wofly I’ve been all game but before today you were townreading me, you were thinking I was town, you were trusting in my reads so don’t even as I’m completely sick of this

I mean idk what to think of the lack of commentary

Wolves think of every possibility. Villagers think of probabilities.

What
No

If you all want to keep pre-flipping me then flip me and end this dumb shit but if you’re not then start thinking of a case of where I’m town

what the fuck are you even on about now?

That was a typo correction.

If you’re town I’d look at Solic, Marl and Leafia in some order or another